What's new

Expired Adams Family pinball

Expired Due to no activity
Status
Not open for further replies.
The train wreck of this thread started with the first post which was totally pointless without pics imho! If you don't want your for sale thread to go down the pan then do a decent advert with pics, description etc, just do a new for sale with pics and hopefully that one will be better met on here....
Screenshot_20220410-160205_Facebook.jpg

From the info given so far I don’t think any of the comments are out of order tbh. Hopefully pics do it justice.

Thing is we’re seeing less and less pins for sale on this forum. Lucky if it’s a couple a week now!
To be fair, Probably because more people are hanging onto them - Currently few NIB's for sale, older pin prices have gone up, and therefore less people selling since they cant just "Add a grand and get a newer machine".... That £1k is potentially now £3k...

And IMO if the Op would have been more forthcoming with pics/info then there could well have been a lot less critisism in the thread...

No point in saying the machine is awesome, wanting MM+ Money and making it a 2 line Ad....

The thread ad is spam. No more, no less. Stupid price and zero pics or details. Should've just been removed.

Mods

@Paul
@Calimori
@mufcmufc

Is it possible to demand that all sale threads have pictures and force them (automatically, so no human intervention required) to contain at least one ?

There is enough panic buying/ FOMO at the moment without elevating it to blind panic .

Mods

@Paul
@Calimori
@mufcmufc

Is it possible to demand that all sale threads have pictures and force them (automatically, so no human intervention required) to contain at least one ?

There is enough panic buying/ FOMO at the moment without elevating it to blind panic .
LOL, don't get @Paul started on that. It was incorporated into the 'new' system and most people hated it so it was reverted back.

Mods

@Paul
@Calimori
@mufcmufc

I have to say I disagree with this. Forcing people to submit pictures is not going to solve the problem and is not always possible. People need to do their own due diligence before committing to buy. I also don't see the harm in the type of discussion in this thread . If the pictures turn out to show an absolutely mint machine and it sells at the asking price, great. If it's overpriced for the condition it simply won't sell and the price will get reduced. The price will be decided by what people are willing to pay. The type of discussion in this thread might just help someone new in the hobby from jumping in and overpaying.

Mods

@Paul
@Calimori
@mufcmufc

Oh i did that, where people were forced to put pics and a description... but it was generally disliked so it got binned.... Dont blame me...

Cant do it automatically other than this.

Seriously contemplating insisting that people dont derail sales threads.... however to be honest, it wouldnt have helped in this case....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom