What's new

A new arrival in the Tiki Hut : Freddy, a Nightmare on Elm Street!

Good man, I was looking at that switch and thinking it doesn't look too smart but never having seen a smart switch I was going to go find a picture. Turns out they are just a different way of working so would the function of a standard switch still provide the same key function "on/off"?

well this one doesn't seem to work in switch test mode, even when i close it manually. where do i go first in testing this, remind me? i can do microswitches but am not versed with leaf switches. do i try to short the switch with something to see if the switch itself is bad? do i test something with my multimeter?

or do i just hope my friend Geoff is free to come by tomorrow or Friday to play and help? :D

That's defo not a smart switch,and they can be awkward to reset if disturbed defo looks like that's not the right switch

Seen Martin today, hes grassed you up to having another inbound tomorrow mate.
Whats coming to the tiki hut now?

Good diversion Dan, I like it.
Yeah Mooseman, what has arrived?

And Dan, answer the question? :)

I am looking as my mental illness requires.
A black rose or blackwater100
But no new arrival at mine. Was at a mates setting up jonathans ex CV

did you get you machine totally restored? I have the claw and eye ball plungers for it. Did you have to repair your claw save on yours? I am having issues with mine blowing fuses.
Free play is only available in tournament mode. But by reomving one of the coin mechs and adding a leaf switch behind the coin return button. You will have no need to put change in it. Its what I did to this one.

Attachments

• 20181228_201531.jpg
    20181228_201531.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20181228_201543(1).jpg
    20181228_201543(1).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 8
  • eyeball plunger.png
    eyeball plunger.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
These were the foil rule sheets I had done up for mine.

Attachments

• Freddy-foil rule sheet.jpg
    Freddy-foil rule sheet.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom