What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Flippin' Good Day at The Office - 16th April

Here's their menu, if anyone wants to take a look now 😊

Attachments

• IMG-20230415-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20230415-WA0013.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20230415-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20230415-WA0012.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 18
Here is the Waterfront Kitchen menu, if you want to view it now :)

Attachments

• IMG-20230415-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20230415-WA0013.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20230415-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20230415-WA0012.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 13
Congrats to the winners, there was some awesome play in the final and all day (@NateG119's monster score on AFM stands out).

Many thanks to @Lecari, who had to deal with an incident-packed day as TD, and @Hiltoncriss and his tech team including @David_Vi who also had plenty to do.

Thoroughly enjoyable day, can't wait for the next one!

HUGE thank you @Lecari @Hiltoncriss @David_Vi and everyone that made the tournament happen, had an absolute blast playing the games and meeting new players. Also my first final and trophy ever! :) Huge congrats to @Itch for the win too.

Already looking forward to the next one, and the final league instalment this weekend.
Great to meet you Nathan! I put up a gr8 effort to try and catch your shadow score! Happy with coming 2nd in that last round.

Any plans to come up to EC in may?

HUGE thank you @Lecari @Hiltoncriss @David_Vi and everyone that made the tournament happen, had an absolute blast playing the games and meeting new players. Also my first final and trophy ever! :) Huge congrats to @Itch for the win too.

Already looking forward to the next one, and the final league instalment this weekend.
Thanks mate, well played and nice to meet you.

Huge thanks from me also. Great event once again @Hiltoncriss @Lecari !

Very impressive play from Brad, Nate and Dan... well done! And superb from Sofia, the Lewells and Bradley in the Juniors.

My two loved the brilliant arcade machines so much they evidently forgot how to play or care about pinball (!) Can't say I blame them those arcades looked so fun...

Slig
Huge thanks from me also. Great event once again @Hiltoncriss @Lecari !

Very impressive play from Brad, Nate and Dan... well done! And superb from Sofia, the Lewells and Bradley in the Juniors.

My two loved the brilliant arcade machines so much they evidently forgot how to play or care about pinball (!) Can't say I blame them those arcades looked so fun...
Those who like arcades there is the pixel bunker in Milton Keynes, have been planning to go there myself at some point
Soz if this is slightly off topic.

Thank you so much everyone for coming, and to @Hiltoncriss for hosting us and letting us all play his machines - I had a great day and really enjoyed all of my games. There was a fun, relaxed atmosphere all day - and I am really pleased to see the Pinball Office regulars play so well!

As before I have added my photos from the day to a Google album - feel free to add your photos too: https://photos.app.goo.gl/H58byh2WTAbyZ4rSA

Under 16s top 3 were:
1 Sofia & Phoebe (tied!)
2 Effie
3 Bradley (his first ever tournament!)

Full results (submitted to the IFPA - so hopefully will be approved in the next week):

1,Brad Attwood
2,Nathan Garwood
3,Dan Pocklington
4,Yuen Aw
5,Andy Brock
6,Greg Mott
7,Graham Swaffield
8,Clive Bush
9,Pete Bennett
11,David Bowery, Alfie Adair, Ian Clarke
14,Gene Aw, Chris Boudi, Conrad Chambers, Alan Griffin
17,Philip Escoffey
18,Dan Prachar
20,Jeremy Baynham, Dan Lewell, Steven Dale
22,Claire Lickman
25,Phoebe Lewell (U16), Andy Campbell, Matthew Halls, Sofia Boudi (U16), Martin Bedford
28,Sergio Olave
29,Gareth Arnold
30,Diane Bush
31,John Burton, Will Beynon
33,Effie Lewell (U16)
34,Andrew Saunders
35,Tim Knowles
36,Bradley Burton (U16), Ben Leigh
38,Ethan Campbell (U16)
39,Dann Sullivan
40,Helen Swaffield
41,Michael Aw (U16)
42,James Aw (U16), George Boudi (U16)

Looking forward to the next one at the Office in June - hope to see many of you there! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom