What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available A few machines

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
I need to make a bit of space and so I would like to sell one or two machines. I have listed 5 below that I can potentially move on so if 2 do happen to sell the others will be removed.

Any questions please ask

Sega Godzilla £4500

Only just over 500 of these made and the few I have seen for sale have been as rough as F##k

Had this years, pumping sounds, 3 magnets under the playfield (Godzilla’s radioactive breath apparently), shaker motor, stackable multiball’s, what’s not to like.

• Re-decaled with all bolts sunk in and filled. Leg spacers on the corner
  • Replacement (Stern) CPU/sound board
  • LED OCD board
  • Playfield all good
  • Glorious green ramp is nice
  • Plastics are all good, new slingshot ones but the rest are original. The rear ones are a little rough but they seemed to be like that out of the factory
  • Navram
  • Replacement (original) translite the best translite in pinball history, fact!
  • New translucent green Sega stand up targets
  • Playfield Godzilla and buildings painted by @RudeDogg1
  • Axe side armour
  • PIN2DMD colour dmd
  • Original manual
Bad bits
  • 2 small holes in apron
  • 176 lifetime plays*
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG

Stargate £3500

Gottlieb’s best game, if this had been made by Williams I’m convinced it would be over £5k.

• Playfield is the best I’ve seen
  • Lots of new parts from Pinball Resource including…. Flipper mechs, flippers, star posts, drop targets Horas targets and ramp decals
  • Playfield models painted by a professional (before I knew @RudeDogg1 )
  • New Translite
  • New rope light
  • A small fortune spent antique gold plating the ramps, wire-forms and pyramid by Silvabronz in Alton
  • Original manual
  • Big box of spares from a stripped playfield

The bad
  • 252 lifetime plays*

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG

Tommy £4000

Top 5 Data East game made better with having a Pinsound board installed with all the original callouts along with proper tracks from the Who.

• Pinsound board
  • Uprated speakers and big subwoofer
  • Playfield is really nice with only a small amount of wear around the collect hole. I’ve never considered fitting a cliffy
  • Recent new rubbers
  • Model propeller blades to the bomber
  • LED’s to all inserts
  • Prototype translate
  • New Chad roms for more balanced scoring and more use of the blinders
  • Blinders work 100%
  • Topper ball included, I don’t think it’s original though
  • Original manual
  • Remote battery holder
  • Original sound board included
The bad
  • Cabinet is very nice apart from 2 bolts in each side from a coin door lock. No holes in the front though
  • 326 lifetime plays*

Indianapolis 500 £4000

Dennis Nordman at his best, super fast playing games with so much packed in for a standard body game.

• Lovely playfield
  • Ramps and plastics are nice
  • Recent new rubbers and star posts
  • Flipper rebuild kits a few years ago
  • Recent new Vishay DMD
  • New ribbon cables in backbox
  • Re decaled cabinet with leg spacers on the corners
  • Checkered flag side blades
  • New legs and bolts
  • LED’s to inserts
  • Remote battery holder
  • Original manual

Bad bits
  • Gate missing to turbo lock but as the ball always locked in there I have never worried about it, I had it 5 years or so before I realised it was missing after a post on Pinside.
  • 873 lifetime plays*, popular one this

Earthshaker £3500

Original early production sinking building game from Pat Lawlor, system 11 goodness.

I don’t have decent photos of this game as it’s a bit of a faf to get the glass off etc but if you’re seriously interested let me know and I’ll sort some better photos out.

• Good playfield
  • New ramps
  • New plastics
  • Recent rubbers, star posts and new flippers
  • Nice original mirrored back glass
  • Remote battery holder
  • Displays all good
  • Original manual
  • LED’s to inserts, GI and back box

Bad bits
  • Playfield is not mint but I consider it to be very nice for the age
  • One sign (“centre ramp advances ball value”) not original, I keep forgetting to source a replacement
  • 1,1 million lifetime plays*

*totally made up, who cares?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 121
Are you open to trades? I’m after a Stargate but out of room, can trade an NBA Fastbreak?

It is indeed mate, Peter's, Sarah's (whatever happened to her?) then yours, Dan and then me. I think I've had it 5 or 6 years. It's the one of the 5 I'm most loathed to move on!
Sarah then me. I had to find a new mpu for it as the old one was badly corroded and beyond repair.

It is indeed mate, Peter's, Sarah's (whatever happened to her?) then yours, Dan and then me. I think I've had it 5 or 6 years. It's the one of the 5 I'm most loathed to move on!
Sarah moved to another council flat and the residents complained about her pinball habits. (Noise mostly) so the council sadly banned her from having them. Very 😞….. she started to buy bmx bikes instead….🤣

Sarah moved to another council flat and the residents complained about her pinball habits. (Noise mostly) so the council sadly banned her from having them. Very 😞….. she started to buy bmx bikes instead….🤣

The JP I have came from her probably 15 years ago, she said it was HUO (which tbf is not lightly) but It was/is in lovely condition and has factory cardboard partitioning inside the cabinet so you can't reach past the coin box and electrocute yourself, never seen that surviving in another DE game!

Back
Top Bottom