What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

90’s Toy Story not showing videos on DMD

Andy B

Site Supporter
Anyone had issues with videos in the PuPPack for 90’s Toy Story not showing on DMD? Freezy DMD showing instead (see photo)?

I have my puppack screens set up correctly and all other puppacks work fine. The videos are playing behind the Freezy (I know because when I escape the table the video shows briefly in DMD window).

Tried all the different settings for Screen Setup in Popper Config (show, force on, force pup etc.) to no avail.

There’s no bat file for different screen configs with this pack and no puppack options section in table script.

Thanks

Andy

Last edited:
You may be best joining one of the Facebook groups to ask for specific game help.

There are only a small number of VP users on here, and this is a game I have not actually used. To be honest not even had a vpin for a good year or so.

You would get more experienced help than on here.

Perhaps try that if nobody can help you on here bud.

I am no use on this.

You may be best joining one of the Facebook groups to ask for specific game help.

There are only a small number of VP users on here, and this is a game I have not actually used. To be honest not even had a vpin for a good year or so.

You would get more experienced help than on here.

Perhaps try that if nobody can help you on here bud.

I am no use on this.
Good tip Phil.

Your comment reminded me I joined such an FB Group a while back 😊

I’ll try on there 👍

Back
Top Bottom