What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

80s pinball -female robot/Borg back board themed

Dotteddown

Site Supporter
Alias
Jam
Hi,
I’ve been searching a lot recently as I’m looking to invest in a refurbished 80s pin.
You tube has been a god send and jogged my memory a lot !
I remember playing hell of a lot of them back in the day.
I do have a distant memory of a pin from the 80s and I can’t remember for me the name of it, all I can picture is the artwork on the back board of a female looking robot/cyborg?
Anyone could have a idea what it was called ?

Last edited:
Wow ! Yes this was it Thankyou
I was going to actually type in the post that she has quite a sex appeal but thought I best not lol

Dutch pinball released a 2.0 update to the code a few years ago that is meant to address these issues with the original being focused on a single shot (the left ramp bride head shot). I've not played it yet 😊

They're just about to release a new run.

Dutch pinball released a 2.0 update to the code a few years ago that is meant to address these issues with the original being focused on a single shot (the left ramp bride head shot). I've not played it yet 😊

They're just about to release a new run.
Indeed. I installed one on a BOP and played a fair bit - it did add to the gameplay but somehow still felt all about that flippin ramp 😂

Quite a few around so yes. Iconic game but it’s a bit of a one shot wonder so can get old pretty fast in a small collection. I like to play one when I can, but every time I do I’m reminded why I never buy one 😁
noted, just watched it on YouTube TNT 🧨 pinball, the changing face is brilliant.
What would be a good first all round good playing pin th we n from the same era ?

noted, just watched it on YouTube TNT 🧨 pinball, the changing face in brilliant.
What would be a good first all round good playing pin th we n from the same era ?
Oh don’t get me wrong - it’s awesome , the transformation into the Bride with the heartbeat effects and everything is one of the best moments in pinball 😁…but after a time it does feel all about that ramp shot.

The good advice that is usually given is not to focus on one particular game, but instead just wait to see what comes up on the forum, and then jump quickly (as they go quickly atm). Williams and Bally games of that era usually go for decent money (2k plus these days) so don't discount Gottlieb which will go for less. If you fancy one and it looks in decent nick and the member is known and respected (check how long they have been on) then go for it, enjoy it, sell it and repeat.

Oh don’t get me wrong - it’s awesome , the transformation into the Bride with the heartbeat effects and everything is one of the best moments in pinball 😁…but after a time it does feel all about that ramp shot.
I enjoy going for the loops with the killer sound effects at the end😎
Don‘t mind locking the balls in her face, gives me enough time for some🍻

Back
Top Bottom