What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold 4K top end Virtual Pinball cabinet

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Hi everyone

Due to space reasons I’ve decided I need to let a few cabs go. I had no plans to ever sell this virtual pinball cabinet, having built a few in the past, this one is a little special and ticks so many boxes for me. Anyway needs must so someone else can now have some fun with it.

I’m sure some of you will recognise the quirky design. It was orignally built by our resident Vpin guru, @Pick Holder, who specced it out with some nice features like force feedback solenoids, under cabinet RGB lighting tied to the game logic, digital plunger, nudge and tilt support etc. Coupled with a huge 4K screen this is a very nic bit of kit.

It has been owned by a few people on here and has largely remained the same spec. In my ownership I have overhauled the PC spec, as the original one wasn’t quite good enough to keep a consistent 60fps at 4K with HDR running. I have also added a third DMD screen which is mounted to the cabinet.

It’s plug and play with hundreds of tables pre installed. More can be added via downloading of the net.

Full spec and videos will be updated shortly.

NEW PC Spec

Intel i7 8700k
16gb DDR 4 ram
RTX 2080 ti graphics card
500gb M.2

Cabinet spec

43 inch 4K playfield
32 inch HD backglass monitor
Pinscape KL25Z controller board for anaolog plunger/buttons/tilt etc
Ultimarc PAC DRIVE to drive LEDs/Solenoids
Feedback solenoids for flippers
RGB cabinet LEDs

5FE1EC59-151E-4D50-B68B-36883B814685.jpeg

E6C026E1-538D-43CF-A6D3-781D031ACA7E.jpeg

£4250 collection from Melksham. Martin knows my place well.

Last edited:
Oh FFS...this is nice with upgrades....and loving the 1up SW next to it and back lit same as mine, i need to come back to this after less wine tonight, if it goes it goes.

I'm planning to sell mine if someone is interested.
Much higher spec. 43" 4k MONITOR, widebody Williams cabinet (based on plans), analog plunger, RGB flashers and buttons, 10 strong solenoids, 2 beacons, 4 exciters, shaker, 3 sound amplifiers and many more.
Genuine doors, legs, lockbar etc. Price £6500.

Don't have latest photo with lockbac, rails, etc.

Attachments

• 20200114_190035.jpg
    20200114_190035.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 60
  • 20191007_122714.mp4
    58.3 MB
  • 20200103_154652.jpg
    20200103_154652.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 20200103_152754.jpg
    20200103_152754.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 57
@ChrisFormela hi, you need to make a small forum donation if you want to put something up for sale. As you’re asking top dollar I’d include all the pc specs

Hi. Sorry, I'm relatively new to the forum. I'll make the donation soon. (Currently on holiday). Thanks.

P.s. PC Spec is GTX 1080 and Intel i5 8600k, 500SSD as far as I remember but the PC is only small fracture of the builds cost. It runs every table at 4k over 100FPS

@Tyke - Gwts.
(Edit- looks like you sold it!)
@ChrisFormela - you shouldn’t really have posted here. Did you sell your T2 yet? Plenty of guidance on the forum about donating to post a sales ad.
Edit- sorry for coming across as a bit pedantic but thought @Tyke Vpin was still for sale)

Last edited:
As mention before, I'll donate the site, as soon as I got a chance to sit at my computer. Sorry for the disturbance.

P.S. Site donated.

@Tyke - Gwts.
(Edit- looks like you sold it!)
@ChrisFormela - you shouldn’t really have posted here. Did you sell your T2 yet? Plenty of guidance on the forum about donating to post a sales ad.
Edit- sorry for coming across as a bit pedantic but thought @Tyke Vpin was still for sale)
Yes. I wouldn't jump in in someone's sale post if the item wasn't sold. Few ppl expressed the interest so I mentioned my machine. It wasn't meant to be a real sale post from me. If someone would like to know and see my VP I will create proper sale post with the right, up to date photos and details.

Once again, sorry fot the OT.

Back
Top Bottom