What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 3D print help

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hey guys
Not pinball related but would anyone be able to try and print a couple these for me
Found my old crossbows and catapults
Game in the loft today and the kids are loving it but they’re also snapping bits left right and center.
Not the actual crossbow but the piece you pull back and strike the projectile with
Do you think it’s achievable?
I have the original to work from albeit snapped.
I’d be extremely grateful if anyone could help.
Cheere
Gaz
619F5132-0CC9-445D-A872-28CF86C1489F.jpeg

Hey guys
Not pinball related but would anyone be able to try and print a couple these for me
Found my old crossbows and catapults
Game in the loft today and the kids are loving it but they’re also snapping bits left right and center.
Not the actual crossbow but the piece you pull back and strike the projectile with
Do you think it’s achievable?
I have the original to work from albeit snapped.
I’d be extremely grateful if anyone could help.
Cheere
Gaz
View attachment 124434

Have you found a model anywhere? Thingiverse or similar. If we can find a model of it, it looks reasonably printable..

Does that thing move in the middle?

Modelling it would be hard for me I'd say, but can print if we find someone that's already done the modelling in CAD.

I have the whole assembly. To be fair the cross bow is ok I just need the arrow bit that you pull back. I have that too it’s just snapped.
If that helps?

Back
Top Bottom