What's new

Trade 3 pins + cash for Elvira HOH

There was a golden eye on Facebook I think they wanted good money for it though!

The trouble is that anyone who has Elvira has probably already turned down silly money. They didn't produce many, a couple of extra runs have been been cancelled and I heard that there were less than 15 in the country. Hence the reason you don't see them come up.

Stern keep promising to produce more for back-order but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

They keep bringing out new titles but they could do re-runs of Deadpool, Elvira, Batman, JP, AIQ & Maiden they'd sell them all. That being said what Stern will charge for Elvira given the new price increase is anyone's guess?

Looks like I’ll wait and see if Phil gets any in then.
I’d still rather wait in hope than have to look / hear Godzilla 😂😂😂

Stern did produce more and Phil did get more in. Next round of EHOH Stern have said Late January (after the release of James Bond) so I’d get an order into Phil.

Cheers,
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stern did produce more and Phil did get more in. Next round of EHOH Stern have said Late January (after the release of James Bond) so I’d get an order into Phil.

Cheers,
Neil.

Thanks Neil
And already asked Phil to put me down for one,
Just seeing if anything was about.
If they did a decent job on Bond, I’d have it, but if it ends up with a barren playfield or is a multiplier monster then I’ll pass.
So many kwl things they could do

Cheers,
Neil.

All speculation I wouldn’t bet we see them in January
other than the 4 Elvira that came this year that’s the only non new release games that have arrived since February 6000 back order and counting the problem is that by the time they do make them several new toys are out and people don’t want them
Don’t forget the price rise too pushing Elvira to £10500 I think

All speculation I wouldn’t bet we see them in January
other than the 4 Elvira that came this year that’s the only non new release games that have arrived since February 6000 back order and counting the problem is that by the time they do make them several new toys are out and people don’t want them
Don’t forget the price rise too pushing Elvira to £10500 I think

you sure it speculation @CHRIS B PINBALLS.. Neil knows a guy..😉

Last edited:
Nope, just interested in what your willing to trade. It might peak peoples interest.

I quite fancy an Elvira HOH one day.
Thanks Dave,
Tho I doubt it lol, not many of them in the U.K. and i think I’m just better off selling them and waiting to see if a NIB arrives.
I wasn’t going to put them here yet, as no pics etc etc
But I’ll be selling my WH20 that I spent 18 months on, tho a forum member has first refusal on that, a nice no fear, which I know you just sold one, a Starship Troopers and the best Indy 500 I’ve ever seen

She's worth the wait here's mine coming Monday

Attachments

• IMG-20210925-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20210925-WA0011.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 83
Thanks Dave,
Tho I doubt it lol, not many of them in the U.K. and i think I’m just better off selling them and waiting to see if a NIB arrives.
I wasn’t going to put them here yet, as no pics etc etc
But I’ll be selling my WH20 that I spent 18 months on, tho a forum member has first refusal on that, a nice no fear, which I know you just sold one, a Starship Troopers and the best Indy 500 I’ve ever seen
Sorry. Doesn't even equal my hoh. You'd need to add at least a kidney.

So stern are absolutely making more elvira’s in the new year. They announced it to distributors and they’ve started to take orders for it. Sadly it will be more pricey and have the insider kit on it.

Back
Top Bottom