What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 2X Plastics for Black Rose

JMP

Site Supporter
Picked up a Black Rose with two broken plastics..... anyone got good spares of these two?

20221212_175251.jpg

20221212_175240.jpg

Long shot.... but wanting cab decals too at some stage. Mentioning in case.... Ta

I loved this Rosie, it's the only game I've sold so far and that was on impulse.

I spent so much time repairing and putting right little hacks and I thought I had got it playing really well. Waiting months for that rare spring for the broadside gate to come from Oz 😳
The amount of times I changed flipper alignment to get the shots feeling good🤣
So many slow mo videos trying to stop the ball flying off the whirlpool wireform.
Changed most of the GI LEDs to warm, sunlight or cool white comets to match the nearby art.

Being my first pin and doing so much to it I really bonded with it and it was hard to let go. I really miss it.
But I was happy hearing you were getting it next, knowing it would get looked after properly.

I hope it doesn't play too badly now😳

Reactions: JMP
Only had a quick blast last night and seems good David after a couple of switch fixes... although the ball is getting stuck under the lifting ramp, think the right side rail needs adjusting as it's holding the ball at the back under the ramp. No biggie anyway.... not usually a fan of LED's but this one has been done well, cheers.

Just the cab I'm mulling about, was going to paint it back in but think the backbox is beyond my graphic design skills.... may be the first contender for a re-decal (with assistance), at least they're available.

Do you want first dibs if I ever move it (not intended, but you never know)? :D

think the right side rail needs adjusting as it's holding the ball at the back under the ramp. No biggie anyway

Something must have moved in transit or been adjusted since I had it.
The only stuck balls I ever had on Rosie was airballs that landed behind the switch next to the left ramp.

Do you want first dibs if I ever move it (not intended, but you never know)? :D
I don't think I could take Rosie back, unless I ended up moving and having double the space, then I'd consider her 😄

Back
Top Bottom