What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

Rooms and tickets booked! Can't wait :D

We're taking my parents so don't have room to take any of our machines personally. However if anyone else is travelling down from the West Yorkshire area and can transport them then we'd be happy to donate a few to be used for the event.

Last edited:
Planning is well underway but I need definite confirmation of pin donors and quantities as soon as possible please.

You may think it's very quiet but I've been doing quite a bit of work in the background.

Got a competition launching on Facebook soon where you could win a pair of VIP tickets and 2 nights accommodation. I'm also working on getting some UK exclusive machines at the event. One is already confirmed and will be announced soon.

I'm a bit giddy :clap:

Been onto hotel and booked room for the Fri and Sat, just need those VIP tickets now Phil. :thumbs:.

With everything under one roof, looking forward to this event the most this year. :)

There were voting forms handed out with your wrist band as I remember. You had votes on 5 or 6 categories, best em game,best dmd game, best restoration etc etc

Voting box beside entrance table to drop completed forms in.

There is a bit of an overhead with the counting of the votes but if you have the staff/volunteers wouldn't take that long. Only problem I saw was some discarded voting slips we're being lifted and filled in (not sure that's a problem though as its only a bit of fun really)

What's the cancellation policy?

It's really too early for me to commit - usually away all of August, but if I'm in country It could happen :)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Cancellation is free up to 14:00 on the day of arrival. Get to it soldier!

no, its fully booked. I just tried to book Friday/Saturday its full.

Oh well Florida instead :D

yeah sorry, I went through the website then phoned them up option 1 options 1 and she said the hotel was full, I then went option 2 for events and found someone who knew what to do. Booked in from Thursday through to Monday.

Neil.

I thought this was all booked up a while ago, must have been confusing it with something else.

To book a hotel room: -

An agreed rate has been agreed at £65 per room B&B per night.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

To make a booking, phone the hotel direct and quote UKPinfest – 01327 307000

Back
Top Bottom