What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

Flyer looks good to me. Just missing website, email and the other social links?

Ticket sales now live - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/uk-pinfest-daventry-25th-26th-august-2018-tickets-38951120851

If you're bringing pins, you're already a VIP and don't have to buy a ticket. You get access to everything.

Just to go over the major points: -

All van costs covered if you're bringing 3+ pins
I'm paying for your hotel room on the Thursday night
Extra ball session on Friday night(Credit to Paul for the naming suggestion)
Saturday session
Extra ball session on Saturday night
Sunday session.
Chill out in the bar with beers on the Sunday evening to wind down and travel back home on the Monday.

Those donating, please PM me with your name, mobile number, email address and number of pins. I know it's too early to name which ones you're bringing.

Website still to be developed - www.ukpinfest.com
Twitter is @ukpinfest
Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/UKPinfest-303535716766169/

Can't believe no one has done a search for it on social media yet......

@Arv was quoted £75 per night but I have it in black and white in the contract that it's £65 per night.
Hey,

Thanks for organising a new event, we really miss Pinball Party so it's great to have something new! I've reserved a room and the hotel said that, "The conference have an agreed rate of £65 single occupancy and £75 double occupancy."

I emailed the events organiser and she was having a word with reservations so it shouldn't happen again.

Actually, is there an agreed price for the Sunday night? I'm not seeing it here unless I'm missing it? The website has it listed as £217.

Look forward to this, as long as I'm in a similar position by August next year I'd hope to pledge at least 1 or 2 machines :thumbs:Great to have an event back that's nice and close!

Actually, is there an agreed price for the Sunday night? I'm not seeing it here unless I'm missing it? The website has it listed as £217.
Yes I'm sure there is and its the same price - perhaps check with him and take it from there bud

Cheers

Kev

I'm staying over on the Sunday evening. Get packed up, chill with beers then leisurely drive home on bank holiday Monday.

Are you supplying pins @kevlar ?

Amended my reservation so now there friday till Monday :). Going to use the pool etc on the Monday and travel back in the afternoon.

What about the Thursday rate ? Taking HM to Bletchley Park is the deal breaker for me !
Edit: Going to fit Bletchley in from Friday till Monday. Rang the hotel and they can only accept bookings that far ahead on dayshift. Are platinum Pinfest tickets still available ?

Last edited:
Very tempted, might try get the missus to go and stay Saturday night.....
So it would be £75.00 B&B for both of us and 2 x £18.00 day passes? More importantly Ale priced at £3.50.

Back
Top Bottom