What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available 2024 Compact Pinball Clock, bigger screen, video clips....

AlanJ

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan
I have been working on this for several months, but now pleased to say these are now ready to ship.

This is an updated and improved design compared to the original compact clock, with the following features:

• Single Large screen 3.5”, rather than 7 small screens. A much bigger clearer screen and also much, much easier to add your own images – only a single image now instead of having to cut each image into 7 separate sliced images. Saves a vast amount of time.
  • New images – The clocks come with a whole set of pinball images. See below for examples.
  • Time shown within the Pinball backglass image. For those images that show a Pinball backglass or backbox which features a score display area, the time is now displayed within that area on the screen, looks amazing.
  • Pre-built, no more soldering and construction! It works straight out of the box!
  • Comes complete with the 'case' as pictured
  • New Portrait Mode – You can now turn the clock on it’s end and work in Portrait Mode! A config parameter setting lets you choose between Landscape and Portrait Mode.
  • Moving Images! Yes you can now display GIF files! Wow!!! The clocks come with a selection of Pinball Gifs.
  • Ability to show “Family Time” type images as well – Upload your fave family photos to the SD card and these will be displayed too. Again you can place the time within the image
  • Ability to change the date and time and day of the week manually. Useful if you are not connecting the clock to your wifi (If you are it will pick up the time from the internet).
  • Comes complete with a 5V PSU with UK, US, ROW adaptors.
  • Comes with a good quality brand new Micro SDHC card with images, videos, etc. pre-loaded.
Still has the same features as before:
  • Time display,
  • Date Display,
  • Temperature
  • Humidity
  • All with a variety of different fonts
  • Images

Price & Ordering:
Forum price to members £90 + £5 tracked shipping = £95.
Payment paypal f&f to alan.jones.1961@gmail.com

Please DM me your Name, Address, postcode, email address & mobile number for the Royal Mail tracking.

Also lmk case colour- currently got red, orange, blue or black.

Once they are gone they are gone!

Quick video here:
User Guide:

Case Upgrades:
@Colywobbles made the cases and he is offering to make bespoke designs, if you want a portrait case, or to upgrade to something a bit fancier, e.g.:

IMG_7942.PNGIMG_7943.PNG
Contact Col direct to discuss, if you want to purchase a different case.

Pics:
IMG_7982.JPG

IMG_7983.JPG

IMG_7984.JPG
IMG_7986.JPG

IMG_7988.JPG

IMG_8250.JPG

Some image examples:

IMG_6179.JPEGIMG_6184.JPEGIMG_6185.JPEGIMG_6189.JPEGIMG_6190.JPEGIMG_6194.JPEGIMG_6198.JPEGIMG_6199.JPEGIMG_6202.JPEGIMG_6210.JPEGIMG_6213.JPEGIMG_6214.JPEG

Last edited:
Ps when sending me your details, also let me know what colour case you want. Currently got red, orange, blue and black.

I made myself the GameOver one which I have recently improved on slightly but you get the idea.
Any colour or design from the pics below
£7:50 front only
£10 front / back

I can do a custom design / name for an extra couple quid just DM me.

IMG_2896.jpeg
IMG_2899.jpeg

Col

Back
Top Bottom