What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 CRV

JT.

Site Supporter
Has anyone managed to get a widebody in a series 3 (2008) Honda CRV? Did you need to remove the rear seats/centre console to fit it in? Seems like it might be tight, having measuring it with the seats folded up, but interested if someone has experience?

Thanks Jonathan, can I double check it was a 2007 CRV model or later? I know the pre-2007 model was a bit bigger.

jonathan' date=' post: 1677041 said:
It was a 2010 model. Like i say though, the head was removed. It was a shadow

Would still love to see a pic of that.

Sounds like square peg round hole.:eek:

I didn't take one. John Hurst was there though

Are you sure you are thinking of a CRV, there was plenty of room to spare

hondacrvfacelift2010-1.jpg

img2.netcarshow.com_Honda_CRV_SE_2005_800x600_wallpaper_19.jpg

CRZ is what I was thinking of.

You can now see why I thought of square peg round hole.

Speaking of holes I need one to open up and swallow me at this moment in time. DOH

[attachment=97:main.jpg]

jonathan' date=' post: 1677041 said:
It was a 2010 model. Like i say though, the head was removed. It was a shadow

Thanks Jonathan. Was removal of the head essential in your view, or was that just how the pin came? I was originally concerned by front-to-rear space rather than top-to-bottom tbh. Let me know.

I know its a late reply but . . .

forum

Fits in no problem. Cant see a widebody being an issue either. You have to take the shooter rod off to get the door closed though unfortunately. Either that or tie the boot shut with some string

I removed the rear seats in the end (didn't want to drive 2 hours to find out it wouldn't fit). Rear seats are only held on with two bolts each - 15 min job to remove them, then it's truly cavernous :)

Back
Top Bottom