What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available 2007 B7 RS4

SeikoKid

Site Supporter
Very reluctant sale but you can thank our mayor for that - Although this does qualify for ulez my 16 plate family van doesn’t yet my neighbour has the same van and engine but his is 66 plate so he’s alright !! That’s another topic

Anyways, with the recent solar install and what not and this new tax I figured it’s time to move forward , this missis can’t drive it as it’s too brutal. We are going electric

When i bought this 4 years ago it had been left out to dry . Everything has been done to it and i’ll list them now - 2 things - loud and fast Yet subtlety passes as a nice family estate

B14 suspension
Refurbed brakes all round / new discs / hoses
Prop knuckle upgraded to cosworth
Wheels refurbed this week
Exhaust lifted for more clearance - flexis - pre cat delete
Cross over box removed
Rocker cover gaskets
Gear linkage at gear box
JHM short shift system
Stage 2 MRC tune and carbon clean
New clutch
New MOT
Regularly serviced
ABS Module recently replaced
Latest software update
OSF CV repair
Maybe some more but i can’t remember , mechanically it’s perfect
106,000 Miles

£ Offers

Attachments

• IMG_3360.jpeg
    IMG_3360.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3359.jpeg
    IMG_3359.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3357.jpeg
    IMG_3357.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3356.jpeg
    IMG_3356.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3355.jpeg
    IMG_3355.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3362.jpeg
    IMG_3362.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3363.jpeg
    IMG_3363.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3361.jpeg
    IMG_3361.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3364.jpeg
    IMG_3364.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3366.jpeg
    IMG_3366.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3365.jpeg
    IMG_3365.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3368.jpeg
    IMG_3368.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3369.jpeg
    IMG_3369.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3372.jpeg
    IMG_3372.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3370.jpeg
    IMG_3370.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3367.jpeg
    IMG_3367.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3375.jpeg
    IMG_3375.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3374.jpeg
    IMG_3374.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3376.jpeg
    IMG_3376.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3384.jpeg
    IMG_3384.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3383.jpeg
    IMG_3383.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3382.jpeg
    IMG_3382.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I think you're missing the most important piece of information......
Does it fit a pin? Lol.

GLWS.

Are you not able to get your vans emissions cert from the manufacturer to show it meets the standard required, if it does and your neighbours is the same van albeit a few months newer.

Read about it on an Mr2 Roadster forum, early models don't automatically meet the ULEZ even though same engine and emissions, they needed to get a cert from Toyota to show it met the Euro whatever emission levels.

Reactions: JT.
Heh. I hear some people have put them on the roof ….

It’s utterly ridiculous that they go off a date rather than the actual vehicle statistics

£8k for an ad blu conversion so i hear ….

I’ll check but i think i’m not that lucky - even with this car as another example if it was registered first month 2006 then you fall in the lower road tax bracket … it’s all just a load of ………

The automatic exemption is based on if the car is EURO4 for Petrol and EURO6 for Diesel from the factory, so depends if the manufacturer registered the vehicle for these emissions standards, I think its possibly shown on the V5. Vehicles that are not these standards from the facotry may still meet the emissions limits for EURO4/6 but its just not registered as that level compliant possibly because it was required at the time, i.e. EURO3 or EURO5 as that was the standard at the time when the vehicle was built.

I can sort of see why they did it that way as it is far easier for them to just include every car that was already EURO4 or EURO6 from the factory and not go through every other vehicle and check the emissions to see if it meets and leave that to each individual owner, as it would be a hell of a lot of work to do every vehicle that exists. I think some owners have even had to pay for an emissions certificate from the manufacturer to prove this.

Im also sure I heard that for Motorcycles there was a scheme were you could get it physically tested to show it met the standards as there was no factory emissions certificates for old bikes to show their emissions as there was no requirement for it at the time.

Not sure about Ad blur conversions but would expect you would have to do as above like the motorcycles and have the vehicles emissions tested by a certified company to prove it then meet the limits.

I thought the whole point of euro 6 was the Ad blu? I got Ford to check my van agains his and it is exactly the same engine with the same emissions - I cant use his reg if I want to complain about this as he's my friend so it s a difficult situation, Do I start writing down all 66 plate customs I see then checking. I think not

But like you said its too much work for them to do it properly so they just throw a date up in the air and tell everyone tough sheet, bit like bring it in on the last few days of summer holiday for parents driving around sorting out their kids school stuff get charged

I live 1 street away from the edge border. Can you see the steam coming from my ears !

do residents in the zone have to pay ?
Yep

My mate in Brentford just bought an old Astra that passes and just scraped his better cheaper car and is getting £2k for it on the scheme.

Really annoying.

20mph in residential areas in Wales from next week😏

Last edited:
Thanks Gonzo. Yes there is a somewhat unfair side to this all - Im all for the ULEZ, but the short time and ultimate penalty for residents compared to when it reached the 406 where you had 2 years to sort out your car etc is particularly cruel

Let's just give you an example - Im 1 street from the border. Family live just outside, mother-in-law in hospital atm, any club or activity is just outside - last week cost me £75 and the wife didn't even top 50 miles. She has been borrowing my work van but that gives me indigestion, plus not a solution

Back
Top Bottom