What's new

Sold 2 Iron Maiden Tickets - 4th July Birmingham

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
I have 2 spare tickets to Iron Maiden at Birmingham Arena for the Tuesday 4th July 7pm

Section BK3 Row S

Just looking for the face value I paid £70 each

I'm still going with a mate, but both our sons have found better things to do!!!!

Well - it will be the last time they will tour. So the youngsters will miss out.

Drummer is ill - I know whats happened but sworn to secrecy.

Bruce Dickenson seems to be a bigger 'richard head' on this tour and Steve Harris can not wait for the tour to end.....

Such a shame - I had a great time when I worked on (some of the) World Slavery Tour. Back then they performed real well.

Thanks for your post and all the comments you inspired me to buy tickets for Tonight in Leeds as I am up North to see my family I though h*ll Why not, I am still just able to Rock n Roll ((not ready for my Rocking Chair)name the group for that song will also show your age) but no hair let to shake :). good look with the resale

have a good time. if it had been ANY day but Tuesday Id have taken them but its League night LOL

If you love an old band, you love a band. I have seen a fair few 80s era bands in my time - then and now. In latter years, maybe the original lineup, maybe a few new faces and session musicians.

It does irritate me when reading reviews though about how X band is rolling back the years. Y singer still has the voice he had [40] years ago. Was quite unusual to see Guns n Roses criticized at Glasto over the weekend as unsurprisingly Axl does not have the vocal range he did in the late 80s.

It's usually ******** and they produced their best stuff in their 20s and 30s. What you see today is like a good "fake band". The Happy Mondays even acknowledged that the Happy MondaZe play better than them.

If exceptional vocals were a major part of the sound (GnR, The Cure) I get my live "fix" from YouTube concerts back when these fellas (and I) were more in our prime.

Back
Top Bottom