What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired 1974 Delta Queen electro-mech machine for sale

Expired Due to no activity

yorkatron

Registered
1974 ballys delta queen, in good shape, running and needs a new home, moving abroad and need to find a home fast. shot a little video of her playing, great machine for someone who can give her the respect she deserves!

asking £700

located in Brighton

give her the respect she deserves!

How about giving us some respect and not posting a game on the forum for £100 more than your Ebay buy it now price (which would be even more of a difference once you factor in Ebay and Paypal fees) :tsk: Surely you realise that virtually everyone on here scours Ebay on a daily basis for pins for sale so would see this. Scamming other forum members is not the done thing round these parts :nono:

Especially since it's free to list here.... Maybe the forum should charge you £100 for the pleasure to list here....

haha sorry guys, i did end up dropping the price after i didnt get any hits initially, my bad. maybe i can pay you guys the difference in bitcoin?

Back
Top Bottom