What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold 192X64 PIN2DMD XL Colour DMD Display

MadNat

Site Supporter
I have an unused PIN2DMD XL available for sale if anyone needs one.
image0.jpeg

£145 plus shipping. SD Card not included.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for dumb **** questions (as usual from me) but how easy is it to install this in my Baywatch , will it work with Chad code and what’s involved getting the Baywatch specific file on there (if that’s what you have to do !?)

obviously I’m interested

I’m sorry - I don’t know what Chad Code is. There was a member (can’t remember who) that installed one in a Baywatch.

If it’s non-standard DMD animation probably best to avoid I’d say.

Cheers
Mike

Thanks for quick reply Mike. I’ll wait and see then if anyone else knows the answer
Cheers
Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats a Question for the person that did the Coloring @Andy Hancock - They will be able to advise what Version software it was based on... might also help them as they may not be aware!

Long and short - it Should work, it's just that if there are any added scenes they may be in the base colour rather than colourised.

[mention]Sgt GrizZ [/mention] did you ever fit the PIN2DMD XL to your Baywatch? Any advice for Andy?

Hi,
Is there only certain machines that have the files available to convert original to Colour?
Any idea where I find a list?

Hi,
Is there only certain machines that have the files available to convert original to Colour?
Any idea where I find a list?
Audiofreaks site is a useful resource too https://pin-display.ch/files/

Based on this thread, I would say yes https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-of-baywatch?tq=chad&tu= ,if Chad discovers unused animations (e.g. Hook) they would need additional colouring but the majority existing should be fine. You can contact Malenko via the above to get the files and double check, should be good if he's done them:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom