What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12v's in the backbox of WPT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Hey all,
I got a colour speaker kit for my WPT but the normal aux 12/5v appears to have been butchered. So I need to find somewhere where I can grab 12v from? i'll probably use vampire clips but can anyone help me with a source?

Cheers,
Neil.

If you have a Color DMD fitted you can take 12v from the spare AUX connector. You will need to make up a connector though, but neater and safer than those nasty croc clips!

If you have a Color DMD fitted you can take 12v from the spare AUX connector. You will need to make up a connector though, but neater and safer than those nasty croc clips!

I need that as well and in stern they use the same aux cable which is butchered an LE seems to only be giving 5v!

The machine is ex Italy so you can imagine those crazy Italians :)

Thanks All!

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ok looked at that and its not ideal or at least I'm not sure its a good place to grab the power from. is there anywhere else I can grab 12v?

thanks,
Neil.

yeah sven says thats not a good idea :)

Anything under the play field? :)

I read it as 1 & 2 are for the audio and 3 is a 12v supply. That is the supply that Luis recommends for his DMDs.

How does he grab the power from it? Has he a harness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

anywhere upstream of the fuse is protected by the fuse. I wouldn't run a dmd off the supply but it's fine for speaker lights. There must be 12V at the coindoor or find where the feed has been chopped at the accessory plug and reinstate that. I had to do similar for spider-man.

Back
Top Bottom