What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I apologises because clearly I have offended someone. I decided to post to the site as you seemed like enthusiasts and thought one of you maybe interested in the machine as I know its rather rare and they don't come up for sale very often. Not a problem I will just sell it the normal way as I wont have any problems doing so. I will remove the posts (If I can work out how to do so) as not to bother you further, I just hope no one who may have generally have been interested misses out because of this.

www.flabber.nl_sites_flabber.nl_galleries_informercial_faals_3.gif

Jake
Let's start again. It appears you've got off on the wrong foot.
Firstly, this IS THE friendliest forum out there (although you might not agree at the moment :))
You are more than welcome aboard. If you've never been on a forum before you may not be aware of general forum etiquette. (I hadn't but I lurked for a while and learnt from everyone else's mistakes)

It is best to go to the new members thread first, say hi, introduce yourself, tell us where you're from, what machines you have etc etc...

Most forums have a 10 post rule before advertising items for sale, to make sure you don't just use the forum as a free selling platform and then **** off!!

We haven't introduced that here as yet as there had been no need.

And finally, what you have to understand, is that pretty much EVERY pinball enthusiast worth knowing, from collectors to manufacturers are members here. They've been playing and collecting since pinball began. They could bore you all month with pinball stats :cool:
So we know how rare, good, not so good, brilliant, a Bally Radical is. We know what they're worth. We know Ebay is an unreliable price guide as bids are shilled.
So it's best not to come in with your first post being a for sale ad, pushing how rare your game is, as it'll probably just get everyone's backs up!!

Apart from that, you're doing great dude!:rofl:

Seriously though, you'll be made welcome and fit right in (if that's what you want) by following those simple steps.

Hope that clears some stuff up.

Gaz

Thing is, i really dont mind anyone putting their machine up for sale on here. What i DO mind however is someone cross-posting (i.e. spamming the forum with multiple threads saying the same thing in different places).

EDIT - and since you have removed all of your post headings, i'll close them.

As said previously, if you want to create a for sale then please feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom