What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10% OFF all pre-ordered parts collected at Pinfest.

pinballmania

Site Supporter
Once again I will bring pre-ordered parts to the show for collection on any of the three days.

After clicking Checkout, look for the prompt 'Coupon Code?' towards the top left. Click and enter 'pinfest2023' and then Apply.

Then choose pick up in the options below, and enter your name and preferred pick up day next to your Surname.

If you're hoping to pick up some legs, delivery is due mid August and if all goes well they will be here in time.

Once again I will bring pre-ordered parts to the show for collection on any of the three days.

After clicking Checkout, look for the prompt 'Coupon Code?' towards the top left. Click and enter 'pinfest2023' and then Apply.

Then choose pick up in the options below, and enter your name and preferred pick up day next to your Surname.

If you're hoping to pick up some legs, delivery is due mid August and if all goes well they will be here in time.

The coupon code prompt does not appear as stated above when using Desktop PC. You'll find the prompt amongst the subtotal on the bottom right of the checkout page.

Would you have black wpc legs in time for Pinfest? I think those are what Claire's Creech needs.

Maybe. They’ve been held up by weather events in USA and bumped from their scheduled sailing. Due to arrive in UK 22nd August now. Depends how long they take to clear customs and be delivered to me.

Maybe. They’ve been held up by weather events in USA and bumped from their scheduled sailing. Due to arrive in UK 22nd August now. Depends how long they take to clear customs and be delivered to me.

Can we reserve a set and if they come pay you at Pinfest? If not will have to order for shipping

Back
Top Bottom