What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG 1st & 2nd July 2017

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
This is the 5th show. Can you believe it? As always, thank you for your continued support. Once again, I'm calling on you to support the show with your pride and joy. Pin donations wanted!

As usual, I will pay ALL your transport costs and also donate £20 per machine.

I have the same hotel reserved so let me know what type of room you need and I'll reserve you a room out of my allocation.

The times have changed this year. Starting half an hour earlier and finishing earlier on an evening so Saturday is 10am to 6pm and Sunday is 10am till 4:30pm.

I'm trying to arrange a room reservation at The Split Chimp micro pub for a couple of hours with a buffet for you all. I'll get back to you on this. Lots of real ales :)

I already have some nice machines lined up but I'll save these for early next year before starting the announcements.

Awesome news Phil, love the NERG show even in this post joystick-bollock-gate world :thumbs: :D I'll drive up with something in the car as usual, will depend what I've got at the time but could be Fathom, Robot, Eight Ball Deluxe or something else...maybe Transporter (if there's something you'd prefer me to bring then let me know). Reserve me a single room please :thumbs:

I can bring Roadshow or if a problem with it, High Speed 2.

Last edited:
Do i need to book tickets for this event? its only 20 mins away from me i would love to attend?

Still looking for pin donations. All transport costs are paid for and you'll get a lovely NERG supporter glass :)

If I can Phil I will but will be nearer the time bud - I will keep in touch obviously :)

Cheers

Kev

We have a micro brewery at NERG in the main hall this year. As well as selling their own beers, they're also brewing a special beer for the event. You'll get to drink a pint of NERG and if you love it, you'll be able to purchase bottles of it to take home too :)

NERG Beer Pump Clip.jpg

Last edited:
Just another shout out for pin donations. The total so far is around 30.

As always, full transport costs are paid for and you get £20 per pin.

I might be able to make it up, I can bring a couple of pins if I do. I'll have to check with the missus to see if she's already booked anything for that weekend for me.

Its a bit of a trek from down here, which is the only downside. Is Setup on the Friday, or Sat Morning?

Hotel rooms as follows: -

Friday & Saturday unless stated.

DOUBLE
1 - Ailsa & Clin Clunie
2 - Carl & Gillian Spiby
3 - Kev Downes
4 - Paul Garner
5 - James Brindle & Mrs (Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun)
6 - David Dodds (Sat only)

TWIN
1 - Mike Lees & Mark Armstrong
2 - Andy Forster & Mother
3 - John Parkins & Andre Preston
4 - Ad Jonker (Fri, Sat & Sun)
5 - Darren Ball & Chris Williams
6 - Shaun Holly & Vic Marland (Sat only)
7 - Dave Sibson & Simon Hook
8 - Colin Davies & E Davies (Fri, Sat & Sun)

Let me know if there are any issues

Aw man, 3 hours 40 minute drive for me with a car that's too small for even a single pin... gutting. Especially with the custom machines making an appearance... arrrgh

Back
Top Bottom