What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted £3k pin

I managed to snag a project Gottlieb Rocky this week for £50. I was happy with that. I never get the bargains.
Just goes to show you can still pick up a bargain.
Congrats on snagging the Rocky , look forward to seeing the finished machine when you have worked your magic on it Gaz.

Just goes to show you can still pick up a bargain.
Congrats on snagging the Rocky , look forward to seeing the finished machine when you have worked your magic on it Gaz.
Cheers Dazza. I can’t wait to get stuck in to it.

I guess the old school guys who bought in the good old days can at least sell at today’s silly prices, it’s the new guys me included who are royaly bent over when buying in today’s market :(

I guess the old school guys who bought in the good old days can at least sell at today’s silly prices
If only I had realised when buying a TAF for £600 in the year 2000 that if i just store it for 20 years it would be worth 5 grand! :p

Unfortunately I didn’t :(

Buying and selling in this market is solid. If I was losing money I'd be worried. Roll with it

Iv lost money on every sale Iv made lol must be buying em for too much in first place :D or maybe fixing them up / buying parts you just don’t get your money back?

You're probably right. I'm still fairly new so don't know the market as well. I feel its the labour you don't get your money back on but that's all part of the fun?

Indeed I never add any labour just original purchase + cost of new parts = sale price but never sell for that and usually have to drop. I probably need to just be more careful when buying :) Only sell as have very little room in the house. That problem will be solved next year and can hang onto them :)

Back
Top Bottom