What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted £3k pin

jonathan

Site Supporter
I’ll be moving on my Outrun and Afterburner cabs in the next few weeks. Following that I’ll be looking for a Creech, Whitewater or similar. I’ll have £3k to spend so know they won’t be minty but I’ve seen a couple of each sell for that price on here over the past 6 months.

Thanks 😊

Last edited:
Good luck - two killer games. Both come up fairly often so I'm sure you'll find one.

Might be interested in your outrun cab too! What type is it?

It’s the UK standup. Pedals have had a polish since this picture
A31DC6A1-3E6D-4827-9A4F-62E28D310BF7.jpeg

Last edited:
Both are great games and in my line up. I love Your old CFTBL more because it is such a beautiful game and I guess I haven’t mastered WH2O in the same way.
But go for WH2O as you shouldn’t go back to old loves.

I quite fancy one of those Dino King conversions, very cool little cabs. I currently have a Street Fighter V cab that I built which does the trick but definitely room for a Dino King in the games room.

IMG_20200711_221804_212.jpg

Bump.

Cabs have been sold. £3k here burning a hole in my pocket

Looking for CFTBL, WH20, LOTR(can add a bit extra)

Failing that I'd be looking for something a little cheaper like a WWF, JD, Shadow etc.

Creature was best part of ten years ago, getaway less than 5, sold it a few years later. Creature will be last to go, probably after me tbh

Last edited:
WTF these prices pain me lol

I got in just at the end...

First few cabs were:
LW3 - £350
WH20 - £600
TAF - £900
Fully restored TZ - £1050

Prices started rising then but I still got a CV, TOTAN, IJ, TOM for sub £2k and a TAFG for £2800

I know things change but it pains me to see bang average 90s DMD games going for £2500-3000

it is what it is. it can feel weird buying game for 10x what they once were. One good think about buying a game you havent had before as you cant say "wish id kept hold of the other one!"

Back
Top Bottom