What's new

Found it! £1500-1600 DMD

Nice
My old man was in a band with Roger Daltrey before he made it😖
Quadrophenia was filmed in my my old manor Acton I think.

So was mine. . . . seriously.

Dad was at school with Roger and was a session drummer in the Detours. The song from Quadrohenia called the Punk and the Godfather is a conversation between my dad and Pete.

We're all from Shepherds Bush, I would imagine that there is a very big chance that my old man would have known yours!

Small world hey!!! They used to practice in his mums house.
I thought the Detours joined Pete Townsend band to become The Who?
They used to buy their amps from RTVC that was in Acton high st, I was buying amps in the eighties from there😎
Parents still live in Acton but are in Cornwall at the moment enjoying the weather😂
His name is Jim Moore.
I really hope you support QPR being from the Bush😬

Nice
My old man was in a band with Roger Daltrey before he made it😖
Quadrophenia was filmed in my my old manor Acton I think.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if my old man knew yours then mate.

Dad was at school with Roger and was a session drummer with the Detours. We're all from Shepherds Bush originally.

There is a song on the album called 'The Punk and the Godfather' which is a conversation between Pete & my dad.

Small world sometimes.
Small world hey!!! They used to practice in his mums house.
I thought the Detours joined Pete Townsend band to become The Who?
They used to buy their amps from RTVC that was in Acton high st, I was buying amps in the eighties from there😎
Parents still live in Acton but are in Cornwall at the moment enjoying the weather😂
His name is Jim Moore.
I really hope you support QPR being from the Bush😬

West Ham but dad was QPR as is my brother. 😏 I actually run a West Ham forum so had a lot of sympathy for the argument that broke out yesterday . . . it was very familiar 😂

My dads name was Chris Covill, I'll post a picture on here. I'd be interested to see if your father knew him.

Back
Top Bottom