What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

£1300 Monster Bash anyone?

D

Deleted member 181

Found this email while trawling through my pin contacts for slam stuff, now not wanting to sound like an old boy banging on about the good old days but **** me!!!!
That Monster bash went unsold UNSOLD on eBay and as you can see in my email I said I have finally managed to sell my TaF yes ladies and gentlemen it took me ages to shift a brand new playfield TaF fully redecalled and georgeos ( played like a dog mind )
And I upped my offer to £1300 WTF £1300 for a bash?

A pin can't go on eBay for longer than 2 mins now without someone asking " you got a BIN price in mind "

Cheers
Will

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 41
I'm still cringing from the Mr & Mrs Pac-Man I missed only this January for £200. The guy even PM'd me as it's on my "Wish List" in my signature but somehow Christmas and New Year got in the way and I didn't see his message, and then I'd already committed to something else.

Seems like everything on eBay starts at £500+ these days...

[More Hovis music]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom