What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaccaria Lucky Fruit on eBay

Zaccaria Keith

Site Supporter
Alias
Keith Withnall

The Lucky Fruit that has just appeared on ebay is one I sold in December 2012. It was a very clean machine when I bought it and I fully shopped it and upgraded the flippers to DC and made the whole thing meet current regs. It appeared at Swavesey and Daventry several times before I sold it. It reads as if the guy who bought it off me may have passed away. If anyone is looking for a clean single player EM machine then they could get a good buy. It's a fairly simple game but the central spinner makes it more interesting and it does grow on you.

Keith

When I was 13 i was trying to get my parents to let me buy a Lucky Fruit that was for sale for £50... Remember begging for days on end and they wouldn't let me have it... One day I'll get one, looks in beautiful shape it certainly caught my eye

[/URL]

The Lucky Fruit that has just appeared on ebay is one I sold in December 2012. It was a very clean machine when I bought it and I fully shopped it and upgraded the flippers to DC and made the whole thing meet current regs. It appeared at Swavesey and Daventry several times before I sold it. It reads as if the guy who bought it off me may have passed away. If anyone is looking for a clean single player EM machine then they could get a good buy. It's a fairly simple game but the central spinner makes it more interesting and it does grow on you.

Keith
hi Keith
what price do you see this fetching please
also did you have a chance to see if you had any spears for my shooting the rapids
cheers russell 07966121006

hi Keith
what price do you see this fetching please
also did you have a chance to see if you had any spears for my shooting the rapids
cheers russell 07966121006
Hi Russell,
I've given up on guessing prices as Zacs used to be relatively low priced but there are a lot more collectors out there now. Given that it is only up to the price of the non-working Woods Queen that went for £570 on ebay the other week then it probably has room to go further yet.

PM me a reminder of what you were looking for for the Shooting the Rapids and I'll try and have a look. I'm not getting much time free for pinball atm.
Keith

If anyone from here buys it, i'd be interested in buying the back glass if possible?

Back
Top Bottom