What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Zaccaria Head PCB securing bar

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Hi, finger in picture points at the gap where one should be, i just need one that looks like the vertical metal bar on the right please. It is fir my Zaccaria Farfalla.

Thanks

JB
F246D99D-306C-456E-B286-2957667DFA36.jpeg

I may have some spare bally ones,not sure if they are the same fitting?

I may have some spare bally ones,not sure if they are the same fitting?
Cheers Steve, if you can bring one with you to Pinfest please? Will let you know if i can't get hold of one before.

Thank you!

Cheers Steve, if you can bring one with you to Pinfest please? Will let you know if i can't get hold of one before.

Thank you!
think you must be confusing me with another Steve,sadly im not going to pinfest

think you must be confusing me with another Steve,sadly im not going to pinfest
appologies, i was. Attached imsge and measuring stick, should you dig them out you dan check against this image. Let me know how much you want for it please. And shsne on you for not being the Steve I thought you were, and how very dare you not go going to Pinfest 😜

appologies, i was. Attached imsge and measuring stick, should you dig them out you dan check against this image. Let me know how much you want for it please. And shsne on you for not being the Steve I thought you were, and how very dare you not go going to Pinfest 😜

Attachments

• 7BFE6474-C803-451F-81CA-9F302526FC7C.jpeg
    7BFE6474-C803-451F-81CA-9F302526FC7C.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 9
turns out the ones i have spare are williams,so not sure if they are any good for you?

mountie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom