What's new

Yet more Metallica updates

Poibug

Registered
1.51 now on their website.

Loading it now - bloody hell do stern updates take for ever or what - 30 mins or so of your life gone forever!!

looking at readme I like the nice touch to one option - giving YOU the choice of RTL or CDeath songs to play-multiple options.
I will prob go for random.
Apparently new animation too - tho killer ones already in there - the bomber spitting out bombs,and Sparky multiball animation - natch

Also customisable Crank It Up ball saves

One day we will even get the band member modes added:rofl:

Stern have 1.6 out now on their website, Metallica just gets better and better.
Blackened mode has been added, now I am actually also trying to hit band member targets.
All adds up to plenty of mayhem and good old fashioned fun.
Today whilst I was trying to go for the Cross Jackpot by hitting the magnetized ball, I managed a personal best of getting all four balls stuck trying to rescue the one before.

Attachments

• 4 Balls in the Graveyard.JPG
    4 Balls in the Graveyard.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 15
I see there is now a setting,where,ironically make the LE and Prem act like the pro,due to the problematic sensor ie the captive ball hit can do a pseudo lock - just enabled it on mine to try it

A
I see there is now a setting,where,ironically make the LE and Prem act like the pro,due to the problematic sensor ie the captive ball hit can do a pseudo lock - just enabled it on mine to try it
And ?

There is also a setting to allow captive ball hits to qualify towards the next lock if lock is already qualified which is much better IMO

I'll go back to playing Rollergames. 1980's technology, but can grab the ball with a magnet 100% reliably :rofl:

Not ALL Rollergames are created equally, a number have magnet issues - you're just skilled so yours plays spot on :p. Still a cracking game though

Back
Top Bottom