What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Xbox Series S available for retail price

cyberkryten

Site Supporter
Alias
Martyn
I bought Xbox Series S as that's all that was available a few weeks back (they should have called it Xbox GT3RS) as I had no idea when I'd get an X.

Anyway, I've finally managed to get the Series X - quick hint for anyone looking, use https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/stockdefault4.aspx?a=495 and setup audio alerts. Don't bother with email as stuff is usually sold out in less than a minute, so you won't get the email in time.

This means I now have a Series S which is two weeks old, fully boxed etc and I wondered if anyone is looking for one for their kids as a Christmas present?

I'm not looking to make on it so won't be sticking it on eBay with the scalpers, I'm just looking to get back what I paid, the normal £249 retail price. I could post it but I'd prefer to meet up to avoid the chance of the Royal Mail losing it in the next few days (which given the amount of stuff I've had non-arrive is quite possible)

Back
Top Bottom