Sold X Force by Technoplay £850

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Nottingham
bigronarcade.blogspot.com
Alias
Chris
Super rare Italian game that I imported from Hungary a few years ago. Working apart from one issue where sometimes the game will crash, display freeze or go blank but the music keeps playing. You have to turn it off and on again to be able to start a new game. Sometimes it does this quite frequently but other times it will play for ages without doing it. Playfield is in great shape and all the molded plastics are decent. It should clean up really nicely and is a very colourful, good playing and sounding game IMO. The cab has got a really nice almost plastic coated finish to it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

steve brum

Site Supporter
Feb 15, 2015
Birmingham
Someone somewhere has the POA video from 1988 which includes a video of this game with seat brand new on loan from Assiciated Leisure. My copy was borrowed and never returned.

Horsey

Registered
Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
Thank god for that. Surprised it took so long.

Can I ask if the buyer could make a few vids of it as YouTube only has a few from the same guy. He has done a good job on the vids but would be good seeing some higher quality ones on it 👍

General Zod

Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2013
Midlands
I wouldn't mind a game on it if the new buyer is watching, I restored a Space Team so I did a bit of work on this boardset and may be able to help with the reset issue.

steve brum

Site Supporter
Feb 15, 2015
Birmingham
the line of games starting with ALI were given free from Associated Leisure and Bob Thomson got all of them at least partly working so they could be auctioned off for POA funds. We bought Paragon for £85. it was the highest bid of the day on any of them.