What's new

Expired Wwf Royal Rumble Alternative Translite

Expired Due to no activity

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
In anticipation of my new wwf Royal Rumble pin arriving I got to doing some research online and read that due to a changing main roster and also a huge steroid scandal in the wwf the translite was changed before production. The action packed flex fest was replaced with a crappy watered down image of just a couple of the big names. I have spoken to the main man on pinside RDReynolds who makes the replacements using the same process Aurich makes the shadow alt translites.

He will make a run and post to me here in the UK to distribute, his usual price is around $75 and $25 shipping worldwide but buying in bulk will reduce the price a little and we can share the postage between us. I can then post out to whoever wants one here. Simples. I'll let this thread run to the end of the month then place an order in the new year so let me know soon,

Cheers,

Jon

Is this the one?
00-wwfproto02.jpg

Definitely looks way way better that one Jon. No brained to see why your changing it out.

A few of them are not on the planet anymore due to heart related difficulties?
Many many years of Steroid abuse catching up maybe.

Definitely looks way way better that one Jon. No brained to see why your changing it out.

A few of them are not on the planet anymore due to heart related difficulties?
Many many years of Steroid abuse catching up maybe.
I count 7 now passed on the alternative. Even Elizabeth died of drugs whilst partying with Lex Luger after splitting from Macho Man(who died of a heart attack in his car at traffic lights).

Much as wwf is a good game and a guilty pleasure ...

The new trannie is still greased up men in pants, if that is your thing

I count 7 now passed on the alternative. Even Elizabeth died of drugs whilst partying with Lex Luger after splitting from Macho Man(who died of a heart attack in his car at traffic lights).
I count 8:
Randy Savage
Liz
Roddy Piper
British Bulldog
Earthquake
Ultimate Warrior
Mr Perfect
Big Boss Man

LOVE the alternate translite for this. It's the perfect era of wrasslin for me as well. Never played the game though

Ha ha ha yeah I have one. Got it sometime last year, yeah it's from the 2nd run so not as grainy. It's still not 100% clear when close ur but from a distance or from players view it's good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's a must as far as I'm concerned, I'll probably have the translite way before the pin gets here....will be a good way of breaking the news to the missus that another pins is en route!

Ha ha ha yeah I have one. Got it sometime last year, yeah it's from the 2nd run so not as grainy. It's still not 100% clear when close ur but from a distance or from players view it's good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best distance to view it would probably be from a different country.ooooooohhhhhyeeeeaaah.

All this talk makes me want to play one now......:D

Yeah it's a must as far as I'm concerned, I'll probably have the translite way before the pin gets here....will be a good way of breaking the news to the missus that another pins is en route!
I think a slowly slowly approach would be best. Sit at the breakfast table in just your pants in the morning. Run around the house shouting oooooooohhhhhhyyyeeeeaaaah. Start shooting steroids, wear a bandana, get a rope and encircle the bed with it, every now and again pick up a chair and smash it over her head, stamp your feet and clap your hands to the chant easy easy easy easy, wear more Lycra, gain about 200lbs, when she is walking past you stick your arm out suddenly (clothes line manoeuvre)..small stuff to get her into your way of thinking...then drop the bombshell of a WWF...

Alternatively, say you were mis-sold it as you thought it had something to do with saving animals....

I think a slowly slowly approach would be best. Sit at the breakfast table in just your pants in the morning. Run around the house shouting oooooooohhhhhhyyyeeeeaaaah. Start shooting steroids, wear a bandana, get a rope and encircle the bed with it, every now and again pick up a chair and smash it over her head, stamp your feet and clap your hands to the chant easy easy easy easy, wear more Lycra, gain about 200lbs, when she is walking past you stick your arm out suddenly (clothes line manoeuvre)..small stuff to get her into your way of thinking...then drop the bombshell of a WWF...

Alternatively, say you were mis-sold it as you thought it had something to do with saving animals....
A standard morning in my house mate....except she does the chair shots, usually when I leave the toilet seat up....:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom