What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB Who Dunnit slings and telephone plastic

You bought it then
biggrin-1.png

We'll see ...... for the first time I have had a read thru the full rules guide - looking forward to getting my head rnd it.

Played it a few times over the years but never that taken with it, but always different once you can spend a bit of time with a game.

Played it a few times over the years but never that taken with it, but always different once you can spend a bit of time with a game.

Wise words once again, Pin Yoda
biggrin-1.png

GrizZ' date=' post: 1678732 said:
Played it a few times over the years but never that taken with it

Same here, owned it and quite enjoyed playing it but then realised that I wasn't enjoying it at all, I had just deceived myself into thinking that it was fun and that I was deriving some pleasure from the experience when in fact I wasn't getting off on it all, I then sold it and really enjoyed that experience, moments later I had another rush of extreme pleasure when I realised that I would never own another one and that it was a closed chapter and then there was this one time at band camp when I got myself off with a spoon…......... well OK I made that last bit up :eek: cough

So you would rather pour vinegar in your eyes than buy, nay, play another W?D.

Think I am with you on that one.

How is it going Ivan ? Is it doing anything for you or are you close to reaching for the Sarcens.

mufcmufc' date=' post: 1678854 said:
It's ok apart from - "Tell me more about" JUST SHUT UP!

Yeah - some of the voice call outs are a little annoying.

After a few days ....my verdict is ...its just 'OK'. Fun enough to play but don't feel it calling out to me when I'm not playing it. Certainly not up there with other Barry O designed games.

Its faster and smoother than I remember, I like the Taxi loops and the train ramp - very Oursler that ramp
wink-1.png

There just doesn't seem that much to it - taxi shots, answer phone, guess Who Dunnit - which is pretty easy. None of the shots are particularly challenging. After a few games I had pretty much seen everything it has to offer. There is no wizard mode
sad-1.png

I like the Roof multiball, but the Elevator multiball and Penthouse Party are a waste of time as you can just batter the elevator ramp for points - and that has to be one of the biggest easiest targets in pinball
rolleyes-1.gif

Oh and the roulette gambling for points is just dumb. Makes a mockery of the hi scores.

Also even with everything set to hard it does seem to be quite generous with Extra Balls and awards from the Slot machine.

All in all, glad I just have loan of it - and don't think I'll miss it when its gone.

Next !
biggrin-1.png

So in other words Ive.........it's ****e?? you could have saved about 5 mins on the keyboard and just put the word "****E" in capitals
biggrin-1.png
or "not as good as Popeye".

What is NAGAP? Google says National Association of Gay Alcoholism Professionals (est. 1979).

My final verdict on Whocrappedit .........

AWFUL game. Worst 90s game I have had the misfortune to spend any time with. Only the fact that I got paid to shop it/have it here eased the pain ....just ...only just.

Will be glad to see the back of it tomorrow ....will give it a good kick as it leaves
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom