What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WTB Shadow little white operators manual&Plastic

KEITH SMITH

Registered
5Years
Hi does anyone have a Shadow little operators book i can buy (i have the large manual) its the little white one that accompanies it, Now a "long shot the" i need the yellow oblong plastic that fits to the front of the battlefield its got 2x knights holding swords on the front of it , They nearly always get battered and break ,( there is one on ebay at the mo but its from the States and the postage is more expensive than the plastic, i also have the Addams and Creature little operators booklets if someone wants to swap 2 for 1 (my 2 for your 1 shadow)

cheers
Keith)

Have you looked at bestofpinball.de ? I bought some single shadow plastics from them. No idea whether it stocks the one you are after.

I may have both of these items, but I've just stacked a load of stuff in front of where they are and can't move it for two weeks if you don't mind waiting.

I may have both of these items, but I've just stacked a load of stuff in front of where they are and can't move it for two weeks if you don't mind waiting.
Hi Nick thats brilliant no i dont mind waiting i will mail you
cheers
Keith

Have you looked at bestofpinball.de ? I bought some single shadow plastics from them. No idea whether it stocks the one you are after.
Hello DrD yes thank you its the only plastic thet dont have ,but looks like Nick may be able to help but thanks for the reply

cheers
Keith

Back
Top Bottom