What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB or trade Want Cactus Canyon can trade TOTAN

johnthehappyguy

Registered
hi,

WTB cactus canyon CC for Cash - or can trade TOTAN and money for one.

Please message me off list thanks.

john
smile-1.png

replicas' date=' post: 1678749 said:
Thought you allready had a Cactus Canyon John. ?

"highjon" refers to me as "Noah" - as I like to have two of each pinball in my collection.

Two Revenge from Mars

Two Twilightzones

Noah
smile-1.png

johnthehappyguy' date=' post: 1678750 said:
"highjon" refers to me as "Noah" - as I like to have two of each pinball in my collection.

Two Revenge from Mars

Two Twilightzones

Noah
smile-1.png

Noah it is then.
wink-1.png

hi jonathan,

Although very highly rated, I can't seem to get to grips with TOTAN, and I just love Cactus Canyons.

I also had a go on an Earthshaker in Glasgow last week, and unexpectedly found it to be very very flowing and enjoyable. wish i had bought it for £700.

John

Earthshaker rocks ! (or shakes)

Loved it so much I happily took my old one back - and now it has the collapsing building :cool: Some of the wildest pop bumper action out there with a bank of drops right beside em ....I love you Pat Lawlor
biggrin-1.png

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1678763 said:
Never played Earthshaker but have a Whirlwind.....are they similar to play?

Very similar ruleset - and similar feel actually. Almost companion games. I think WW has the 'slight' edge rules wise as the multiball is a bit more advanced than ES. Two of the finest System 11 machines from one of pinballs master designers, both play so smoothly they are a joy , but in a small collection I don't think you would want both.

I'd definately be up for a Whirly one day
smile-1.png

does whirlwind shake like earthshaker

No it doesn't have a shaker motor. Instead it has a fan on top of the back box that blows on you when locking balls and during multiball.

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1678768 said:
No it doesn't have a shaker motor. Instead it has a fan on top of the back box that blows on you when locking balls and during multiball.

thanks ronsplooter.

I was amazed with the shaker on earthshaker - it was so fierce - don't know why it had not shaken itself to bits 15 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom