What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB Mint TAF

Replay

Site Supporter
Or TAF that has already been restored, i.e. new decals, spray painted, new rails, maybe new playfield. This is what I would like
smile-1.png

However, I have got to stick to some sort of budget so just wondering if anyone has got bored with their restored TAF;)

There are a few out there, I have done three as well as five more that I know of.

Good luck with your search.

Or you can allways do your own.

Phil at pin heaven has one for £3500 (unless its already gone of course).It was advertised at the recent pin party. Give him a bell, it will be very nice for sure.

replicas' date=' post: 1676863 said:
There are a few out there, I have done three as well as five more that I know of.

Good luck with your search.

Or you can allways do your own.

Would love to do own but that is like asking me to build a conservatory or something!

Haven't seen a nice one on ebay for a while. Will check out PH - thanks.

That's dubiously cheap if he's done everything he claims he has.

Gumtree is notorious for scams so ask him to see it in person and see what he says. If he asks for a bank transfer run a mile

jonathan' date=' post: 1676932 said:

Gumtree is notorious for scams so ask him to see it in person and see what he says. If he asks for a bank transfer run a mile

I would agree, Scam.

Although I got offered a mm once buy a guy who wanted the money transferred into his account within 12hours, without seeing the pin or he sold it to someone else. I told him to do one obviously!

Turns out it was real and someone else bought it the next day!

You could of always sent x percentage via Bank Transfer (deposit) & paid the rest cash once viewed/played.

You win some, you lose some.

..I'm in talks with a guy who is over seas with 22 pins for sale. He's offered to pay for my flights, hotel etc.

I'd of course have to see the machines, loads the shipping container etc etc!

jonathan' date=' post: 1676932 said:

Quick sale?

Needs the space?

Possibly..

How about obtaining his mobile/landling number.. press a few buttons, have a VOICE chat, arrange a meeting to view the table with the possibility of purchasing it.

Simples.

I get offered tables from over seas everyother week. I for one will NOT be sending any money until i've met the seller, seen the tables & packed up the shipping container.

The norm I'd say.

Rus121' date=' post: 1676949 said:
Beware if the guy says it at his uncles house in Aberdeen..... lol.

Funny enough, i've just got a reply from the seller on Gumtree (TAF).

What I don't understand is why the scammer (not proved yet) would want to pay the shipping? Or am I being naive & missing something so simple?

They are in perfect condition. I have worked in UK for the last 2 years and I've purchased the pinball tables there.

My company wanted me back home, so currently I'm in Bergamo ,Italy and the pinball tables is currently here with me.

I can ship the pinball tables from here directly to your home address and I am also willing to cover all delivery expenses.

i bought my first pin off ebay asi didn't know any different. i did howeverrequest and get the guys phone number in my first message/email to him.

It's always the best way.. To be honest you've covered if you pay via PayPal but no one needs to ball ache of placing a dispute etc.

We would never buy a table blind..

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676951 said:
Funny enough, i've just got a reply from the seller on Gumtree (TAF).

What I don't understand is why the scammer (not proved yet) would want to pay the shipping? Or am I being naive & missing something so simple?

They are in perfect condition. I have worked in UK for the last 2 years and I've purchased the pinball tables there.

My company wanted me back home, so currently I'm in Bergamo ,Italy and the pinball tables is currently here with me.

I can ship the pinball tables from here directly to your home address and I am also willing to cover all delivery expenses.

Let us all know how it goes, I would love to be proved wrong that its not a scam.
wink-1.png

I'm not even going to dignify you or him/her with a response.

smile-1.png

Scam. 100%. Table is in Italy so you can't see it but he wants your money before he sends it

jonathan' date=' post: 1676965 said:
Scam. 100%. Table is in Italy so you can't see it but he wants your money before he sends it

Where in that email does it mentioned him/her wanting from a buyer (me in this instance) money? I for one do not see that, thus making me scratch my head as to how & why he/she is attempting a scam.

Surly if he/she is they would ask for a bank transfer (like the example you used).

..Either way i'm not interested, I would of been if the seller was UK based.

:confused:

Its the standard scam. Popular pin, cheap price, pin is in a different country though.

Ask him how he wants payment, that's when he will say bank transfer.

Surely you aren't that gullible?

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676968 said:
..Either way i'm not interested, I would of been if the seller was UK based.

:confused:

Shall I BOLD it for you?

But as i've ONLY (last 30 mins) received a response via the seller, with that in mind the mentioned of "Italy" I am NO LONGER INTERESTED!

I am NO LONGER INTERESTED!

I will NOT be contacting the seller!

I'm unable to read the future & if I was I for sure would NOT be selling pinball machines.

smile-1.png

I think you've already established that.. hence the vast PM's etc
rolleyes-1.gif

It's bad & stinks. I'm awaiting a ban.

replicas' date=' post: 1676977 said:
Yet you still can't admit its a scam.

I was NEVER admitting it or denying it BEFORE i received the sellers response.. DID I?!

See above READ through my replies.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676980 said:
I think you've already established that.. hence the vast PM's etc
rolleyes-1.gif

It's bad & stinks. I'm awaiting a ban.

If you know that then why do you keep it up?

I don't see the point in actively seeking out a ban for yourself? Not sure what that proves?

I'm a psychiatric nurse believe it or not. I can't help but worry with some of the stuff you come out with

Back
Top Bottom