What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB: DE/Sega PSU PCB suits Baywatch/Frankenstein etc

simon

Registered
Hi

Am after a Sega PSU board suitable for large dmd games like Baywatch etc. Prefer tested/working, but worst case one that needs a little work - Preferably not with a big hole burnt through it or anything though !
wink-1.png

Its the type with the part number ending in '003'.

Am struggling to find one of these, and dont think i can use any of the earlier de psu's ive been fixing up this week - unless theres some way of adapting one but havent seen any useful info about this online.

Thanks

Si

I've got one here, looks perfect £40. I'll try and test it....

I have loads of the older ones that fit earlier games £25-30 each. It's the 003 revision that's used in hardly any games as you know.

BallyWilliams suck' date=' post: 1690085 said:
I've got one here, looks perfect £40. I'll try and test it....

I have loads of the older ones that fit earlier games £25-30 each. It's the 003 revision that's used in hardly any games as you know.

I'll definately buy this please, have sent you a pm.

Thanks

Si

Re. my post, looks like £40 was too cheap, as had a couple of PMs - oh well it's yours if you want it. If not, let me know so I can pass it on. Do they not make a replacement big display PSU? May explain the barrage of emails.

Collection and testing preferred, or postage by next day courier......

Back
Top Bottom