What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrath of Olympus

Heh, just too many coming up and/or available at the moment. Looks great, love the ramp and wire-form layouts on it.
You're right there John, never had to bite my lip so much with all what's out and what's due out.

I have to admit, thats looks good! (Tho i couldnt tell you exactly why!....)

looks ok to me but not really lighting my candle so far - i think i'd have preferred a different angle, or louder sounds (relative to the solenoid firing noises).
and what about a backstory, what is the theme supposed to be about, gods doing what exactly? just chilling on the mount, watching a bit of TV?

And only 250 being made, making it a proper LE:)

Unknown company though....

I think on a fair few levels puts other pins to shame
been following this for a while

Is it a tad tempting?
YUP

It's an aggressive payment plan
$1000 by first Jan15. If 100 pre-orders are achieved then next payment of $3500 by first Feb 15. Then balance on building your game

It's unreal the amount of top notch games coming out now

Wrath of Olympus
Woah Nellie
Predator
Walking Dead
Hobbit
Heighway's new game
Big Lebowski
Popadiuk's games

A lottery win would come in quite handy

It's unreal the amount of top notch games coming out now

Wrath of Olympus
Woah Nellie
Predator
Walking Dead
Hobbit
Heighway's new game
Big Lebowski
Popadiuk's games

A lottery win would come in quite handy

Just discussing this funnily enough, plus Pinball Circus and next PPS remake. Insane amount of new stuff coming out at the moment, need more space!!

Back
Top Bottom