What's new

Wanted WPC Switches + Coils (Long list!)

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
After a few generic bits and figured people here would have switches and coils lying around!

Im after any switch (rollover, leaf, micro etc.) used on Shadow so if anyone has a job lot out there I'd be interested.

The coils references I need are:
AE-23-800
A-14189
AE-25-1000
AE-26-1200
AE-27-1200
AE-26-1500
SM-30-1100-DC
unnamed (5).jpg

Think that's everything but have attached an image of the game schematics - anything you see on there I'm interested in.

Cheers

I don't have them but I'm surprised you need all this stuff unless it's missing or physically broken.

Rarely do coils actually need to be swapped out and few switches ever usually need swapping, if ever it is mainly loop switches that take a hammering and may need to be swapped.

I don't have them but I'm surprised you need all this stuff unless it's missing or physically broken.

Rarely do coils actually need to be swapped out and few switches ever usually need swapping, if ever it is mainly loop switches that take a hammering and may need to be swapped.
Unfortunately half have been removed, and of the remaining half most have got gaffa tape coil sleeves...
Haven't had any bites so going to test the remaining coils and put an order to Phil in 👍

Back
Top Bottom