What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WPC launch ball lamp?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Flinstones launch ball button the lamp is stuck on! I expected to see a diode on the switch but no? Wiring looks intact, Don't see launch ball in the switch matrix? Nor the colours? purple wire and a white and purple, I must be missing something?

Cheers Ronnie

You’re right. The lamp is not listed in the lamp matrix. Therefore I assume it’s just connected to GI which explains the lamp colours and is designed to be on permanently. There are no spare slots in the lamp matrix so maybe this was deemed unecessary to control.

Purple and White/purple are the colours for a general illumination circuit, does this lamp comply with the g/i test?

I just put a bulb in it yesterday Jay as it was not lighting, it does seem to come on with the GI though?

You’re right. The lamp is not listed in the lamp matrix. Therefore I assume it’s just connected to GI which explains the lamp colours and is designed to be on permanently. There are no spare slots in the lamp matrix so maybe this was deemed unecessary to control.

Ah cheers Andy that explains it, strange one, had me baffled lol

Back
Top Bottom