What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WPC 95 backglass removal

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Ok group excuse me if I'm being a massive Mong but why can't I remove the backglass from my Congo????

I only got it today and had a quick blast before work, tried to get the backglass out but it just seems to be getting caught on something.

I've never owned a wpc95 game before so didn't know if it was different to the normal Williams system.

It feels like somethings attached to the back of the glass and will snap if I force it.

If it's just like any other game and I'm being an idiot feel free to ridicule me!!

Thanks group

Gaz

Gaz

You're right ....those later games do not have a seperate lightboard ...its attached to the glass with tons of plastic ....crappy and annoying design imho. See photo. Should still lift up and out. The speaker panel is hinged and folds forward.

On my totan i had to fully retract the lock for the backbox whilst 'jiggling' the key in order to remove the backglass. It was the lock itself binding and not fully releasing which made me unable to lift the backglass up enough to remove it. Very annoying.....

If the backglass doesn't come out by just a slither, you can often give yourself the extra lift by applying strong upward pressure upwards under the middle of the head to ( where the key is ).

Back
Top Bottom