What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold WPC 4K Virtual Pinball for sale - £3750

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Build log:

Photos:
d1.jpgd2.jpgIMG_1460.jpgIMG_1461.jpgIMG_1462.jpgIMG_1463.jpgIMG_1464.jpgIMG_1465.jpgIMG_1466.jpgIMG_1467.jpgIMG_1468.jpgIMG_1469.jpg

Youtube:

Bournville, Birmingham B30 2LH post code area

Part exchange:
Yes, will take PX - but I will not be offering 'market value' on a real pinball. Reason is simple. I will go thru it, and spend time on it. Pinball is a part of my living.

Parts used:
NGG cabinet, recoved in black carbon fibe wrap (you can add decals on top - I do have a sample of one).
CGC backbox, recovered in black carbon fibe wrap
Philips 4K 40 inch monitor (playfield)
Intel 3.9ghz i3-7100 processor
Gigabyte H110M motherboard
8GB DDR 4 ram
MSI Radeon 8GB DDR65 graphics card
480GB Solid state hard drive
ATX 650w power supply
Ultimarc PacDrive LED driver board (special software)
Sainsmart 8 channel USB relay board
Ultimarc iPac USB interface
Pinscape board with analog plunger and tilt/nudge capabilities
ASUS 27 inch monitor (backglass)
CGC backbox DMD bezel complete with LCD screen and RGB speaker lights
Seven coil solenoids for feedback
Windows 10 Home (licensed)
6 1/2 inch sub wooder
5 1/4 inch stereo speakers
2.1 class D amplifier
30 amp 12 volt powersupply
Class D power relay

When the door on the cabinet is opened you have access to the normal buttoms you would have in a normal pinball to adjust ROM settings. These virtual pinballs use the 'rom' files. You will also find a USB3 trailing socket for your external hard drive (useful to back up) and a normal USB2 to connect other peripherals. To the right hand side of the cabinet you will find a switch that turns the solenoids on and off as they can be very loud of a night if you have neighbours and thin walls as I do.

On the coin door when closed - the coin reject when pushed will put a 'credit' onto the game if freeplay is not activated on that game. Some of the older tables do not have a free play setting.

A small keyboard/mouse is supplied that is bluetooth to make other software adjustments.

I use Pinabll FX as a front end.
PinUp Player for the backglass videos.
Pinball FX2 games.
Visual Pinball 10.
Visual Pinball 9.
Visual Pinball 9 modded.
Pinsound/Altsound for different soundtracks.
Alt color files for colouring DMDs (pin2dmd software)
This cabinet can run 'steam' FX3 tables if you purchase them and ask for a cabinet code.

Just under 300 games are currently installed. I do run more than one version of some tables, as it is personal preference.

So you can play the expensive stuff most of us wont ever own - like Cactus Canyon Continued, Medieval Madness, Big Bang Bar along with other titles like Cirqus Voltaire, Black Knight 2000, Lady Luck, Radical, Star Wars, STTNG, AC/DC, Black Hole, Theatre of Magic, Monster Bash.... the list goes on. I also have a couple of VPX original tables installed (I do not like most of them) but Harry Potter and Stranger things.

If you watch the video (yes I am an idiot filming in 720 when it is a 4K screen) but it gets you the idea of the coloured DMD screen, the backglass videos (PUP player).

You can leave it as it is and just play it, or you can add as many tables as you want. These are FREELY downloadable. If I get a chance I will add some more.

In one of the videos there is an error when I attempt to start AC/DC, this was due to me downloading an updated file that had a slightly different name. In the following video it is corrected.

I have sold many virtual pinballs before. I had a quick tally up and I think this is the 15th one I have built or converted.

Feel free to ask questions via PM.

Deal done - being delivered Thursday so its 99% sorted.
Thanks to everyone else who got in contact - just that it has gone to an existing Vpin user on here I have previously sold to.

One of my heavily upgraded Ultrapins is coming back in as PX so that will be up for grabs.

A big thank you to @Pick Holder for dropping this off last week, he even upgraded the graphics card for free before delivery after realising the one originally in it wasn't up to the task. It will keep me busy/entertained for years to come.

A big thank you to @Pick Holder for dropping this off last week, he even upgraded the graphics card for free before delivery after realising the one originally in it wasn't up to the task. It will keep me busy/entertained for years to come.
Thanks Martin @Marvello - I also enjoyed the game on Alice Cooper!

Yeah - It is best to go overkill on the graphic card, can not wait to see what is around the corner with Visual Pinball in the future.

Have you been installing all the PUP packs ?

How is the snow up your way? (private joke).

Just been playing and tweaking a few games, not looked at PUP packs yet, it will take me years to explore everything.

The only day it snowed was the 1 day since March that I had to go in the office, nowhere near as bad as when you were first here though.

Back
Top Bottom