What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WOZ

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Still find myself waking up every morning wanting a WOZ, would love to have one in the house for xmas ;)

I have a few cabs I'd consder trading if anyone is interested?

Fully modded and minty TRON.
Lovely condition non skill post LOTR.
Outrun 2 sitdown racing cab.

Last edited:
That's really freaky as I was thinking exactly the same thing and was watching WOZ pinball videos when your alert popped up. It does seem to have a magical quality to it, especially during Christmas time. Maybe in a couple of years I'll own one. Good luck!

Last edited:
Probably my favourite pin. The time bomb LED boards worried me though. If JJP ever go bust the game will be useless 5 years down the line

Each LED is a little circuit board. They are all daisy chained so when one blows all lights downstream of it turn off. Some people were having boards blow on a weekly basis and JJP would only replace them one at a time. Hobbit is a new design apparently

It's really not that bad with the led boards all you have to do is link it to the next one and remove the non working board in the menu and back to fully working I always keep a few jumper leads in my tool box and jjp is really on the ball posting replacements out at reasonable prices

Great looking pin, but the theme........

Next up village people, or abba, that would look good next to an acdc or Metallica.

Reactions: JT.
Back
Top Bottom