What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woz Translite

jonathan

Site Supporter
Had a light box made for my signed translite after Manny's famous courtesy towards his customers led him to tell me to F off when I asked him to make one :der:

It's made with rope light so you cant see any light strips in the back and you can choose different programs for the lights (Twinkling etc) which look pretty cool

FD4C3B5717844E91A2CC4AD24C569E8C41610000-1.jpg

BE8D1FBE673340A5993B5A131581AD8A41610000-1.jpg

Nice one, did you make it yourself?
I need to get around to making up a couple for myself to show off a couple of rare translights, Note to one's self kick up the **** is needed. Just to busy with work at the mo.
All it needs now is the machine to stop it getting to lonely.

Err, am I being a bit thick here? Why does WOZ have a translight? Isn't there a LCD instead? Is it designed to go over the LCD as a protector or as a replacement?

Looks nice framed though

Yeah it fits over the blank LCD when the machine is off. Cost me £70 at the local framers

Just found my first problem, left it on for 3 hours and the heat is starting to warp the translite! Time to drill air holes!

i'm surprised they didn't use cool white UV bulbs instead of ones that make heat. a few years ago i was ..er, growing some er... plants in a cupboard, and i used bulbs that i could grip onto for ten minutes and not get hot. which is good cos these lights were on for 12 hours a day. tomatoes can be very demanding.

good to be a monkey.jpg

p.s, yes John (whitfield), you are being a thick **** :biggrin1:

Nice one, did you make it yourself?
I need to get around to making up a couple for myself to show off a couple of rare translights, Note to one's self kick up the **** is needed. Just to busy with work at the mo.

After S n s has a frame,naturally :pop2:

I wish I had a PM - they look fun. Only ever played one once, local bloke has one but said he'll never sell it.

I just said I thought the green was all washed out. But apparently not

Back
Top Bottom