What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Woz Standard

john1956r1

Registered
Will soon be selling my Woz standard just need a couple of minor repairs, it is in as new condition home use only purchased September 2015, will be looking for £5500 0r £5250 before repairs, I have only played machine about a dozen times in the last six months.

What are the repairs needed? If it’s only been HUO, I am surprised it needs work!

It has a loose connection on the wiring to the speech connection, and the balls are not always released from the multiball rail, I can assure you its home use only as it arrived in its shipping box. when I purchased it September 2015 from pinball heaven.

Just click in the box to type and choose 'Attach Files' bottom left. This will then give you the option to browse your phone for the pictures. Then choose either Thumbnail or Full Image.
20180711_175758.png

When I click on Attach Files, it just goes to a list on my laptop, there is no option to choose the option on my phone, as you can tell not very up on media tech, john

You need to move the pics off of your phone onto your laptop - either that or you need to log on using your phone and attach the pics there :)

Sounds like you either need to log in from your phone browser, or transfer photos from your phone to your laptop.

The sound issue may be the phono lead connectors need cleaning and reseating & you can adjust the multiball release mechanism from the menu.

I have tried cleaning the connectors and it works for little while then goes off again, as for the release mechanism it played up about 18 months ago and Andy from pinball mania fixed it, he never said anything about there being an adjustment in the menu ? ps still trying to get photos on here,

Back
Top Bottom