What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOZ Emerald City LE - £6,000

ChordRed

Registered
Hi all. Sorry that my first post is a 'for sale', but I'm a casual player , so I tend to lurk, rather than make a prat of myself!

I bought this machine from Clive a few months ago and it is in much the same condition, so I guess the best thing is to link to his ad, which is here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/woz-emerald-edition-le-£6-000.42351/

Since buying it, I have had it serviced by Martin of Go Pinball and he installed some mirror blades for me. The crack in the polystyrene has also been addressed, but not fully repaired as it's stable and barely visible. I have just got back from Korea, so I haven't had time to take any extra pictures, but I'll try to do so tomorrow.

Although I have spent some money improving it slightly, my asking price is simply what I paid for it on here.

It's an amazing machine, but I bought it for the family to use and none of the rest of them are getting it. Maybe it's a bit too complex. I do want to replace it, so I'm open to trades, if that helps. In this regard, I'm open to suggestions. Something like a Twilight Zone might work for the family or I may just give up on them and go for something a bit cheaper just for me. In that case I'm quite interested in getting a Sopranos, as the band that recorded the theme tune (Alabama 3) are good friends of ours.

As I said, Martin from Go Pinball knows me and Tony has also delivered to me, so I'm not completely unknown. I'm also very easy to check out on Google, if anyone needs further reassurance.

I'm based in Kent (not far from Ashford). Unfortunately, I can't help with delivery, but we can be very flexible about collection.

Hope that all makes sense and apologies if I have broken any forum rules. I'm more used to selling, guitars and cars, I'm afraid!

Simon

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

EDIT : Link Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Sale agreed. Donation to the forum will follow when complete.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom