What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst film to be turned into a pin?

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Just caught a bit of the Flintstones movie on the TV and, my God, it's truely dreadful.:eek: I didn't anticipate quite how bad it could be.

Has there ever been a worse film that been turned into a pin? Never seen godzilla but I suspect ot stinks. Hated Demolition man but watched it to see where the call outs came from. Even Twister is a better film.

Really haven't got the will to watch the rest of the Flintstones....

The Shadow is abysmal. I managed to endure about 20 mins of it on Sky recently (mainly 'cos of the pin - I'd never heard of the film before) but it was absolutely dreadful.

Suspect Barb Wire could be jaw droppingly bad but never seen it....

Somehow I'm still watching the bloody flintstones - just can't believe how dreadful it is

Flipside

ok film ****e pin

freddy and DE Batman

Wheras,waterworld seems non popular for pin or film

Hook - debatable on both counts:eek:

Nowt wrong with Waterworld (the pin & yes I have played one), except they're very hard to come by. The only problem with it is that it's not from the B/W stable.... :cool:

Batman Forever? There truly is a long list of crap films converted into good pins.

Moonraker' date=' post: 1696444 said:
The only problem with it is that it's not from the B/W stable.... :cool:
wink-1.png

Moonraker' date=' post: 1696444 said:
Nowt wrong with Waterworld (the pin & yes I have played one), except they're very hard to come by. The only problem with it is that it's not from the B/W stable.... :cool:

yay to sys 80's Gottliebs : )

Cough, cough... Waterworld is a system 3 Gottlieb... granted that was derived from a sys 80... cough, cough <goes off to find some cough medicine> :cool:

Back
Top Bottom