What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available World Series Of Poker heads up challenge machine

Conno

Registered
So I've realised there's not much floating my boat around the 2k mark and I probably need to spend more!

I have one of these if anyone fancies one for their man cave - real nice condition fully working

https://www.libertygames.co.uk/stor...cade_machines/heads_up_challenge_poker_table/

If anyone wants this plus cash from me for a pin, it's got to be worth £500 in a trade surely?

I've got upto £2000 cash plus this at the minute and access to a van to deliver/collect within reason.

Happy to sell it if no one wants a trade.

Can post pictures/videos if anyone is interested, for info it has a working uk coin mech so could be sited and doesn't need license as there's no pay out. Real good fun for entertaining.
Also has a French bowls thing for kids on it. There's lots of info on the link above, cheers Dave

used price of about an eighth of what liberty charges new ? .....

sounds about right

Would also put this in against a nice flintstones if anyone's interested, it's one the other half is keen on for the kids, me being one of them haha!

I sold one a few months ago on eBay for £550 with working coin and note mech
Great game but god help you if it goes wrong

"We won't be beaten by price" states Liberty Games. So say other companies. Really?
Unless Mr Price is a right beast of a bloke...

My brother in law has begged it off me so no longer available,
Thanks for the interest :)

Back
Top Bottom