What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available World Poker Tour - Price Drop £1,900

DRD

Registered
I have owned this 2 years and it was an extremely reliable machine. Used in the Midlands League 2016, NERG 2016, Christmas Cracker 2016.

Was used as a tournament game at the 2016 Christmas Cracker last month and as Wayne's backup game for his record so a few folk have seen and played it.

Every switch, bulb, solenoid works, the game game plays very well.

Has upgraded chrome side rails, chrome hinges, chrome lock down bar. LEDs throughout. Sold with unused new plastic set, unused new rubber kit, unused new mini playfield. Unused NOS drop target decals and unused repro drop target decals. I never got round to refurbing this game and installing these as it played so nicely from the moment I got it, so it was never a priority. I always had other games that needed my time more than this one. I did rebuild the flippers with new Stern parts and Superbands.

Tobin was recently selling one without any of these accessories or upgrades for £2,300

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
£1,600

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I much prefer 80s and 90s titles. I also like having a couple of examples of similar boardset games side by side (ie my Banzai and Whirly, my Addams and TZ, my Paragon and Centaur) so I can fault find by pulling boards, putting my meter on them to identify differences and isolate issues.

So I was planning to sell wpt and replace it with a System 11 or WPC game anyway

Plan B is to take it away for repair. But mentally this game is leaving the stable so I just want it gone.

Reactions: JT.
If only I had the money...

I can verify the condition of this machine as nothing short of excellent having played it at the Christmas Cracker and Waynes Record Attempt..

Good luck with the sale, shouldn't be anything serious, probably something trivial..

Reactions: DRD
Bump

This has been with Andy of Pinball Mania for a week. He has put some time into it fixed the relevant boards, tested it, played games on it and it is fully working.

Really good game is WPT. Not the prettiest but the rules are superb.

Such a deep game and if you disable the ramp posts has some good flow to it. Plus 16 drop targets! :thumbs:

Bump. Price drop to £1900 before she goes on Gumtree.

This is up running in the house. Has not missed a beat since Andy Netherwood repaired it.

image.jpg

Hi.

I need to flog her really.

This year's planned pinshed has been designed to take 12 games, and with the hs2 I bought last week I am now at 13.

I think 1900 is rock bottom for this for a hassle free sale to a pinballinfo enthusiast who helps keep our littke community alive. This forum is good for selling top titles like acdc prem, cv, afm ....

But for a run of the mill stern, bally ss or wpc title, you get more interest and more money on gumtree and ebay

Amazed this hasn't sold. People happily pay double for games that are more shallow than a dwarf's paddling pool. The rules on this game are superb.

Back
Top Bottom