What's new

Wanted World Poker tour - drop target decals

I think I have one set of these somewhere, however I do have a lot of parts so finding them isn't necessarily easy

Any ideas where you got yours from or were they included with the machine when it was NIB?

Thanks

I got some with the first WPT I bought and moved them away from the machine when I cleaned it and have seen them since I sold it. I did have a HUO WPT as well but everything will have gone with that when I sold it.

Sets are ready for pre-order choose from original or vintage set.
World Poker Tour Decals

img_s.pinside.com_market_b1_medium_b15294308617fa5dd0f59c45725ab4f98a2edc82.jpg

//////PRE ANNOUNCEMENT//////
Sets will become available in early August. All I require right now is a PM and a post on this thread. Please PM me your mailing address, email address and qty and which set you are looking to order once they become available. I will send payment instructions once the sets are available. It also helps me gauge the amount of sets that are needed.

//////MATERIALS//////
These are not cheap knock offs. They are printed on premium vinyl with a laminate overlay. These are UV resistant, heat resistant, cleanable. All stickers where measured and are accurate. I never received a complaint.

//////PRICING & SHIPPING (IN US DOLLARS)//////
Pricing can be combined with all the other sets that are currently on sale at the same pricepoint. (i.e: if you buy 3 different sets [Williams, WPT, WCS] you pay $24 each instead of $25 each) etc..

1-2 $25 per set
3-4 $24 per set
5-9 $22 per set
10+ $20 per set

All sets will ship via regular mail. If you wish to purchase insurance you may do so. I will get a quote from the post office and get back to you on the cost.

Shipping is included (US & Canada) International shipping is calculated by the order. Gather a whole bunch of guys from your league and save money!

I can vouch for the quality of the target decals as I got a set from Guy earlier this year for NGG and they were fantastic. I've helped with this set and applied some dummy ones on mine and the 'vintage set' drop target decals look really good when applied.

I'll have one of each set :)

If a few people on here want them we could have them posted to one of us then they send them out to save on postage from Canada. Will be happy to do that if people want.

Ok, these decals arrived in the post today. Took me about an hour and a half to take all the drop target bank off and apply them (gave the banks a good cleaning at the same time). Needless to say they look absolutely mint, really happy with these. If you own a WPT and don't have a set ordered, do it now! :)

Set used:
img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0591_zpspsoskh27.jpg

Spare set of original decals
img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0595_zpsfciex8ju.jpg

Before:
img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0593_zpsldcfvp4f.jpg

After:
img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0602_zpsxmv90ubs.jpg

Before:
img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0592_zps5j5oakru.jpg

After:
img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0604_zpsoaoeohdl.jpg

Before:
img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0594_zpslxodivwe.jpg

After:
img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0600_zpsasus0m0h.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0601_zpstex3as8c.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0605_zpsaxlucllq.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0606_zpsqgei2gkx.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0605_zpsaxlucllq.jpg

Just to add, first ball after applying decals, 74m. Best single ball ever for me so far. Let us not speak of the final score though :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom